Chapter 11

The next day I pull on my Firmino jersey and go downstairs to find my brother eating some cereal. "Morning." I pull out the orange juice carton and poured some into a glass.

"Good morning Lola." He looks up from his bowl. "You excited for the match?" I ask him. "Yep!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning mister Klopp." I smile at my fiance. "Good morning future Mrs Klopp." He pecks me on the cheek. "Wait, what?" Jordan looks over at us. "Well, lads. Lola and I are going to be getting married." He announces, grinning at me widely.

"Congratulations! When did this happen?" Philippe asks, glaring at me. "Yesterday and why are you glaring at me?" I ask, uncomfortably. "I'm like your best friend! You should have texted me!"

"Oh Phil, you're still like a thirteen-year-old girl. Besides, I'm my best friend, not you." I grin, he pouts. "Oh come here. I'm joking." I hug Philippe. "Thank god." Phil laughs, hugging me back.

"Sorry for not messaging you straight away," I whisper. "Apology accepted." He says. "Hey Philippe, may I have my fiancee back please?" Jurgen asks, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Urgh, I guess." Phil lets go of me and goes to talk to my brother. "I love you." Jurgen mumbles. "Aw, were you jealous of Philly?" I tease him. "No, why would I be?" He says rather quickly. I raise an eyebrow. "Okay, fine. I was jealous." Jurgen whines.

"There's no need to be jealous Jurgen. Phil's only a fried." I say. "A fried?" My fiancee laughs. "I only got a few hours sleep last night. I cannot English." I shake my head, giggling. "Aw. Do you need a nap? I'm sure my coat will make a nice pillow and the floor a nice bed." He pecks my lips.

"I think I do need a nap." I yawn, Jurgen takes off his coat and hands it to me. "Thank you, Jurgen." I stand on my tip toes and kiss him before going and finding a bit of floor to sleep on.

After an hour and a half, Jurgen wakes me up. "Hey beautiful, had a nice sleep?"

----------------------- Two Months Later--------------------------

"Jurgen, please repeat what I say: I Jurgen Klopp, take you, Lola Firmino to be my lawfully wedded wife, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honour and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live." The priest says Jurgen repeats, then I have to do the same thing.

"With the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Jurgen leans down and kisses me deeply, I return the kiss. There was applause all around.

My husband and I made our way out of the chapel and into the car waiting to take us off to the next part of the wedding.

A/n: In my drafts, I have some books ready to publish.

The Not Quite Runaway Siblings - An original book by me. Fist chapter is a paragraph away from being ready to publish.The Rugby Player and The Footballer - A Wayne Hennessey fan fic which I have 1 and a half chapters for.I Love Him - Seven chapters that only need a bit of editing. It's a George Ford x Owen Farrell fanficSecretly a Werewolf - a Remus Lupin fanficWeaslebee's Werewolf - kind of a Fred and George Weasley fanfic. Two chapters ready to publishGeri's Cousin - Lola Pique is the younger cousin of Gerard Pique. About 1 and a half chapters. Should I publish any of these? Let me know.