Chapter 4

"So, you and Klopp?" Philippe asks after my brother got out of the car and went to unlock the front door. "Well, it happened. Just please don't say anything to my brother because you know what he's like with this sort of stuff." I say. "Don't worry. I won't say anything. You can trust me."

"Are you sure? I mean you kinda lost my brother in the city." I joke. "Oh yeah, I forgot." He laughs. We both jump out his car and Phil locks his car. "How could you forget?" I ask.

Phil shrugs. "You coming you two?" Roberto sticks his head around the front door."Yep!" I call. I run through the front door, through to the living room and jump on the sofa.

"Lola! Could you get up and help me with something? My brother asks. "Depends." I look up from my phone. "Can you help me with my washing? I can't make the washing machine work." He whines.

"Get Philippe to help you." I whinge. "I don't know either. My girl does it for me." Phil says. "Urgh, you two are useless." I sigh. I stand back up and get Roberto to go and get his washing and mine from upstairs.

"Here you go Lola." He hands me all the washing. After putting it in and switching on the washing machine, I decide to go upstairs and have a bath.

I go to my en-suite bathroom and start running a bath. I go grab my towels and a bath bomb to chuck in the bath. I stripped down to get in the bath, and at that exact moment, my brother and Philippe walk in. "MY EYES! LOLA!" Roberto yells. I scream, as does Phil.

"Why would you walk in without knocking?" I ask, after covering my body with a towel. "How were we supposed to know you were having a bath?" Berto asks.

"How was I supposed to know that you'd just walk in without knocking?" I answer. "The girl's got a point." Phil pipes up.

"Shut up, twerp. Now, can both of you go because I'd to get in my bath before it goes cold." I shove the boys out and lock the bathroom door. "Finally." I climb into the bath.

After about an hour of sitting in the bath, I wash my hair and then get out. I wrap myself in my towel before going through into my bedroom. I sit on my bed and dry my skin and then get into my pajamas.

I dry my hair and go downstairs to find the idiots. "Hey!" I jump up on Roberto's back. "Ouch! Hey, Lola can I ask you a question?" Berto asks. "Sure, go ahead." I grin.

"Did you kiss Jurgen?" He asks, a wave of panic goes through my body. "No." I answer a little too quickly. "You did!" Philippe squeals in laughter. "Philippe! Shut up! Of course I didn't kiss your manager." I say, calmly.

"Okay, tell me the truth now, did you or didn't you kiss Jurgen?" Roberto asks, sternly. I sigh, "Fine, I kissed Jurgen. He kissed me first and I kissed back."

"Yay! Phil and I knew you two would kiss eventually!" He exclaims. "What the hell? Phil, did you tell Berto that I liked Jurgen?" I ask. He shakes his head, I turn to look at my brother. "I'd figured it out ages ago. I saw the way you used to look at him during Hoffenheim -Dortmund matches." He admits. "Oh, okay then.Are you annoyed, or?" I ask, uncertain of what my brother was thinking.

"I'm fine with it,it's not a problem. Hey Phil, we need a ship name for them!" I roll my eyes as they both try to think of ship names. My phones alerts me saying that I have a new email.

Dear Lola,

I hope you have found your brother and that he's okay.

I'm sorry if I freaked you out earlier, I just really like you and I don't know, my body took over my brain.

From,

Jurgen.

I smile, he'd not freaked me out. I was actually happy that he also likes me. "Lola and Jurgen's ship name shall be Lurgen or Jurla. Which do you like more Lola?" They turn to me. I glare at them before answering their question. "I like Jurla more."