MIRA'S RAGE

Fairy Tail

Mira's (POV)

I walked into the guild with my head down. A few days has passed since Lucy left. No one spoke of her except for those who still cared. I walked behind the bar so that I could give out orders. I opened the cabinets and grabbed a wash cloth so that I could clean the counter....again. Sigh, why was my life so complicated. As I was cleaning the counter off, the guild doors open, revealing Team Natsu and co. I frowned when I saw them. Lisanna was clinging on Natsu's arms, Erza and Gray had dark auras around them and little Wendy was crying. Wait, why was she crying? I put the wet cloth down and went over to Wendy.

"Wendy sweetie, what's wrong?" Wendy sniffled. "Natsu, Lisanna and those that don't like Lucy are going to do find her and hurt her."

My eyes widened. What? They want to hurt Lucy. Natsu and Lisanna. Who else? Those bastards. I'll kill them.

"Why do they want to hurt Lucy?"

"They said that Lucy should die because she's 'weak' and can't hold her own." Wendy replied with tears rolling down her eyes. "Erza and Gray are mad them."

"Who are they mad at?"

"Natsu, Lisanna, Macao, Jet, Droy, Cana, Laxus and the Thunder Legion and many others." Wendy said shaking. "Mira, I'm worried about Lucy. It's only been 2 days since Lucy left and I'm worried that she might be hurt."

"Don't worry Wendy, she'll be fine." I said calmly but on the inside where my true emotions are high, I'm enraged. I'm disappointed. I can feel the demon inside me trying to come out and I let it. I let go of Wendy, since she had been hugging me, and backed away from her, my hair covering up my eyes.

"M-Mira, are you alright?" Little Wendy asked but didn't get an answer from me. "Mira?"

WHOOSH! My powers went haywire as I was trying to control my raging demon, but I held her in for far too long. My appearance then started to change as I yelled. "Take Over. Satan Soul: Alegria!!"

Everyone was staring at me in shock

Everyone was staring at me in shock. I could here everyone whispering about my Satan Soul form.

"Did you see that?"

"What kind of Satan Soul demon is that one?"

"Alegria? I never heard of such a demon."

"When did Mira get a new demon form?"

Truth be told, I've always had this form. I just never used it because it was way more dangerous than my other three demon forms, Sitri, Halphas, and Satan. Alegria is my most powerful one. I only use it when I'm really angry. That time for me to use it, is now. I growled as I marched straight towards Natsu and his goons. I grabbed him by his throat and lifted him in the air. He gasped in shock as I glared at him.

"WHY!? Why the hell would you try to go after Lucy and try to hurt, no kill her!? She did nothing to you. She stood up for you, she saved her when no else could. SO WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THIS TO HER!? ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED. LUCY SUFFERED WAY MORE THAN YOU BASTARDS DID!!! SHE LOST AQUARIOUS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! SHE EVEN MANAGED TO SUMMON THE SPIRIT KING FOR ALL OF YOU!! FOR US!!! YET YOU CALL HER WEAK!? FOR ANYTHING, IT IS YOU THAT IS WEAK!! I hope all of you rot in hell for this. ALL of YOU!!"

By now I was choking Natsu making him claw at my hand. "M-Mira stop. P-p-please. I-I c-c-can't br-br-breath."

"Good. Natsu you're a monster, you know that?" He didn't answer. So I squeezed him harder. "WELL!? DO YOU KNOW THAT!?" I dropped him on the floor and he gasped for breath. "I-I'm not the monster, you are." He managed to spit out.

 I looked down at him. "No, I'm a demon with a heart, learn the difference, baka." I told him with a glare. I turned towards Lisanna. She stared at me with so much fear. She was shaking. Good. "You, Lisanna, is a disgrace to the Strauss name. Maybe I should take it away. As the oldest, I think I have the right to do that. You new name could be Dragneel. Because just like him, you're a monster. A slut, and a whore. I never thought you would turn out like this. So therefore, you are no longer my little sister. Lucy is. If you can become that sweet little girl again, I might take you back but if not you can have Elfman."

Everyone was staring at me in shock except for my friends and the master, who had came down when he heard me yelling. He shook his head in disappointment. "I'm ashamed to be your master. I taught you all better than this. Whatever happened to the Fairy Tail guild I once knew?" With that said, Master Makarov went back upstairs. I glared at the guild members before me and they shuttered. I rolled my eyes and went back to Wendy, all the while turning back to normal. I took her hand and took her to the bar.

"Do want a milkshake Wendy?"

"Erm...s-sure. Are you okay now, Mira?" she asked.

I nodded and smiled. "I'm fine now that I got that off my chest. But I'm going to watch Natsu and the others. I don't want them going no where near Lucy."

"Agreed." said a voice from behind Wendy. We turned around to see Erza, Gray, Levy, Juvia, Gajeel and the exceeds standing there with serious expressions on their faces.

"Juvia will protect love rival."

And with the others agreeing, we made a team that will protect Lucy from the sidelines.