Goodbyes

Lucy reverted back to normal. Everyone was staring at her in shock. Makarov stepped forward while looking at the newly restored guild in awe. 

"Lucy, this is..." He couldn't even finish his sentence. To surprised to say anything else.

"Is it not enough? I could make it bigger if you want." Lucy said as she looked worriedly at Makarov. "Do you not like it?" She asked softly.

"No, no, I love it. It's just...big. Bigger than how the guild was before these insufferable fools destroyed it." Makarov reassured  her. "Thank you, Lucy."

Lucy smiled in relief. "Your welcome Makarov." she replied happily. "I'm glad I could help."

Lucy turned and looked at Natsu. He was still looking at her. "Is there a reason you're looking at me like that, Dragneel? If you want another fight, I'll gladly give you one." Lucy said coldly.

Natsu stared at her before turning away. "Nothing." was all he said. Lucy scoffed before looking at Wendy who was running towards her, not noticing Natsu's red face. 

"LUCY!!! I'm so happy to see you again although it's only been six weeks. It felt like years that you've been gone. You also gotten really strong and independent." Wendy crushed Lucy with a hug as Mira, Levy, Juvia, Gajeel, Erza, Gray and the exceeds ran up to her. 

"It's nice to see you again Lu-chan. I missed you so much." Levy hugged Lucy while crying anime tears.

"Sup, bunny girl." Gajeel said as he patted Lucy's head.

"Love rival, we meet again." Juvia said  while eyeing Lucy. Lucy smiled while sweat dropping.

"Hehe, I see you haven't changed in the pass six weeks, Juvia."

"LUCY!!!! I really, really, really missed you. I'm sooooo sorry that I couldn't stop Lisanna...er...I mean Jade from making you leave the guild." Mira cried as she nearly squeezed Lucy to death.

"M-Mira...can't...breathe." Lucy managed to gasp out. Mira yelped and released Lucy from her death grip.

"Oops. Sorry about that." Mira apologized while laughing nervously.

"S'kay." Lucy said. She was trying to get her bearings straight.

"Lushy, I'm happy to see you again. Hehe, get it, happy? No? Nevermind." Happy said while hugging Lucy's legs, Carla and Lily right behind him.

"Geez, Tom Cat, stop hogging the poor child. Get away from her." Scolded Carla.

"I'm glad to see that you are safe, Lucy." Stated Lily. He handed her a kiwi. "Kiwi?" he asked.

Lucy laughed as she took the kiwi from Lily. "Sure. Thanks Lily."

Lily nodded. "You're welcome." He replied.

Lucy hugged Happy and Carla before picking up Lily and hugged him as well. When Lily was put back on the ground, all you could see was a red cat face.

Erza looked at Lucy with a smile. She grabbed Lucy and slammed her head into her armor. That was her way of giving Lucy a hug. "I'm glad you're safe Lucy." she said as Lucy sweat dropped .

"Y-yeah." Lucy said as she pulled away from Erza. "Ow." Lucy rubbed her forehead.

Gray was next. He gently hugged her and smiled. "I like the new you. All though I'm gonna miss saving your butt." he said cheekily while Juvia watched, her imagination going wild.

Lucy's eyes twitched before she elbowed Gray in his stomach which caused Jade, who was watching the whole thing, to laugh. Gray groaned in pain before apologizing to Lucy.

Mitsu walked up to Lucy. "Lucy, we need to go."

Lucy nodded. "Yes." she turned towards Jade. "Jade, come on. We have to go."

Jade sighed before she walked to where her sister was, all the while, glaring at the Fairy Tail mages. Erza, seeing this, decided to get an explanation from her.

"Jade Heartfilia?" Erza said with a stony expression on her face.

Jade looked at Erza with cold eyes. "What?"

"Why do you hate us?" Well. Way to be blunt Erza.

"I don't hate. I just dislike you in an extreme way." Jade retorted.

"Er...that's the same thing." Levy butted in.

Jade scoffed. "Whatever. None of you need an explanation to why I hate you as you put it." Jade glared at the members of Fairy Tail before grabbing Lucy's hands. "Lets go. I don't want to be here another second." she said as she dragged Lucy away from the guild with Mitsu following behind.

"Wait!" Mira stepped foward. "Lisanna? When will I see Lisanna again?"

Lucy smiled. "In due time, Mira. In due time."

Mira smiled before nodding. "Bye Lucy. I hope to see you again."

Wendy, Levy and the others all waved. "Bye Lu-chan, bunny girl, love rival, Lushy, Lucy, Lu-lu." They all said at the same time.

Lucy waved back as Jade pulled her arm, trying to get Lucy to look her way. "Goodbye guys. We'll see each other soon."

Makarov smiled, tears rolling down his face. "Goodbye my child. Be safe and thank you."

Lucy sniffed as she had tears trying to come out of her eyes. "Bye Gramps. I'll see you soon."

Lucy, Jade and Mitsu all walked away. Natsu and his team were watching them from the sidelines. Natsu watched as Lucy suddenly slapped Mitsu on the back of his head as they got farther away.

"Goodbye, Luce."