War Of Fairy Tail

Magnolia.

A once beautiful town, now in ruins. People were hiding from the mages that caused this. Fairy Tail, a guild once known as a kind and loving family, had turned against each other. War. War was now all there was. The townsfolk can't go outside without getting hurt from any mages. The tension, darkness, and chaos, caused by a guild whom has been deceived by one girl. People believed her, others didn't. Hate is all you can feel around Magnolia.

A silver cloaked figure walked through the ruins of Magnolia. Bare feet touched the ground as the figure looked around the scene before her. She stopped in front of a once beautiful guild, now in ruins. An old man sat in front of the guild crying.

"Why? Why did everything turn out like this? Someone. Someone please help us."

The cloaked figure of the young girl stepped in front of the old man and bent down to his level. She looked at him with solemn golden eyes. "Don't worry Makarov. I'll help you." she said genuinely.

The old man looked up to see the silver cloaked figure taking off her cloak. Long golden hair blew in the wind and kind golden eyes stared at him. The old man let out a small gasp. "L-Lucy.?"

----------------------------------------------------

Inside the Guild.

The guild was in chaos. Wind was blowing everywhere, fire had burned everything inside the guild, ice was everywhere, iron bars and swords were stuck inside the walls, and the chairs were all flipped over. Blood covered the walls, tables and the floor. All mages were on different sides of the guild, all glaring at each other. Except one. The one who everyone thought was Lisanna Strauss. The one who made Lucy Heartfilia leave the guild. The one who started the War of Fairy Tail. The one who was grinning insanely. Everyone was arguing over the same thing that caused the war in the first place.

"This... This is all your fault!!!! I'll kill you!!!" Mira growled out.

"Oh yeah!? Well guess what. Kicking Lucy out was good for the guild. WHY ARE YOU SO KEEN ON BACKING HER UP!!!!? yelled Natsu.

Before anyone could retort, the guild doors banged open. The double doors flew off it's hinges, hitting the wall opposite of the doorway. "Oops." said a familiar voice that made all the guild members stiffen. "My bad. Oh wow, you guys really changed the place, huh? And here I thought you people were 'family'. What's this pathetic war about anyway? And it better not be about me."

There, standing in the doorway, was the girl they were arguing about, Lucy Heartfilia.

---------------------------------------------

Gray's (POV)

To say I was surprised was an understatement. Lucy, who had only been gone for about six to seven weeks, was standing right in front of us. Her hands were on her hips and for someone reason she looked different. With her long golden hair and her once brown eyes were now gold.

Wendy gasped. "L-Lucy? Is that you?" she asked hopefully. I looked at Lucy. Is that her? She seems different.

"Hello Wendy. It's nice to see you again. But now is not the time to chat." Lucy said as she looked around our once beautiful guild. She then turned to look at Lisanna. God, I hate her. That can't be our Lisanna.

"You all are...fools. Idiots. Out of your minds. It amazes me to see how the once loving and caring guild to become like this. Haha. All because of me and a liar."

I gasped at her words as Natsu stepped up. "What do you mean by that? Why are you here. Didn't you not hear what I said the last time you were here? I. Will. Kill. You."