The Kou Empire

"En-nii!" A boy around  fifth-teen years  old with long dark pink hair and maroon colored eyes  ran into an office where a man with shoulder length red hair and maroon colored eyes sat in a chair signing documents. The man looked up to see his little brother standing in front of his desk, panting.

"What is it Kouha?" The red haired man asked.

The pinked haired boy, now known as Kouha, handed his older brother a piece of thick parchment paper. "It's from King Sinbad. Right now he's in Fiore. They are having a dilemma there."

The man read the parchment paper quickly, his eyes widening as he continued to read. Once he was done, he sat the paper down on his desk, his face filled with shock. "No, this can't be." He rubbed his hair in stress.

Kouha stared at his brother with curiosity in his eyes. "What's the matter En-nii?"

"It's Judar. He has awakened."

Kouha's eyes widened. "How!? that's impossible. We put him into an eternal sleep. Who woke him up?"

"The dark hearts of humans." The emperor of the Kou Empire stood from his chair. "Kouha, get Kougyoku, Koumei, Hakuryuu, Hakuei, and Kourin. Tell them we are about to go to war."

Kouha bowed. "Yes, en-nii." He turned and was out the door before the emperor could say anything else.

Kouen sat back down in his chair and sighed. What are you up to now Judar?

-------------------------------------

King Toma looked at the guilds before him. hey all wore battle armor and had their respective weapons out. He looked over at the Fairy Tail guild and noticed something off. Some of the members...they had dark aura's around them and they looked like puppets. Toma blinked and saw that the mages looked normal again. Toma looked away and turned to look at King Sinbad who was talking quietly with one of his Eight Generals, Ja'far. 

My mind must be playing tricks on me. King Toma thought as he walked over towards Sinbad. "King Sinbad? Why are we still here and not leaving to the mountains?"

"We're waiting on the Kou Empire." Sinbad answered. "They would know what to do with Judar and how to free the trapped mages and release dark spells off of mages as well."

Toma nodded. "Okay. We  shall wait until they arrive then."

"Yes, we shall."

--------------------------------

Natsu's onyx eyes shot open and he tried to move, only o find that he couldn't. Glancing up, did Natsu find that he was chained to a wall. Next to him was Cana, Romeo, Laxus, Bickslow, Freed, Evergreen, Macao, Jet, Droy, Max and Laki all chained up to a wall. All of them were unconscious. 

What's going on here?

All Natsu could remember was going home to take a nap after one of his missions with Lucy. 

.

.

.

LUCY!!!

Natsu began to struggle. He tried breaking the chains, biting the chains, tugging the chains, but they wouldn't budge. He was stuck.

"Luce."

--------------------------------------

Hisui looked around her and saw that all of the mages were walking towards the border out of Fiore. Her eyes widened in surprise when she saw the people in front of them. King Sinbad grinned and stepped foward.

"Emperor Kouen. You made it. I's nice to see you again."

Kouen looked at the idiot king before him and sighed. Likewise. Anyways, I heard about Judar and the Kou Empire is here to...assist Fiore in the upcoming war."

Both Hisui and Toma sighed in relief. "Thank you."

The Kou Empire was here to help them.

--------------------------------

Sorry this is so short. But this will be the last chapter I will update until October. Bye