The Meeting

King Toma stared at his guard before standing up. He walked towards his windows and stared out of them. There, he could see a bunch of black dots swirling in the sky. The black rukh. He could feel the darkness coming from far away. He knew, that something was going on. He just didn't know what.

"You say that King Sinbad sent some people of his kingdom to warn me of what? Another war, I presume." King Toma said as he turned to look at the guard.

"I believe so. The eight generals and three kids were quite serious."

"Kids?"

"A magi, a dungeon capturer, and a female Fanalis." The guard answered. "All children, but powerful."

King Toma nodded in understanding although he was wondering what a dungeon capturer and a Magi was. "Tell them I will be out with Hisui, shortly. When I come, we will get down to business."

"Of course, your majesty." The guard bowed and quickly left the room.

King Toma walked towards a lacrima sitting on his dresser. He activated it and called his daughter. Soon, Hisui's image was on the screen of the lacrima.

"You called, father?" Hisui asked formally.

"Yes, please go to the conference room. The eight generals of Sinbad are here from Sindria. They wish to discuss urgent matters." Toma replied.

Hisui nodded. "Of course, father. I will be there. Thank you for telling me."

The lacrima soon deactivated itself and turned off.

"Well, time to get serious." Toma then left his courters and towards the conference room. When he got there, he saw his daughter, Hisui and all of the eight generals standing side by side with three serious looking kids although the kid with the long blue hair was trying not to look around in awe.

King Toma smiled softly

King Toma smiled softly. "Welcome to Fiore."

Toma watched as a young girl smiled, her short blonde hair falling into her face and her eyes sparkling. "It's good to be here. We will now introduce ourselves to you, King Toma. My name is Pisti and I'm one of the eight generals of Sindria."