Puppeteer

In a different cell

Natsu struggled with the chains that held him to the cement walls, his eyes wide. He looked around the cell he was in and noticed that it seemed like it was underground. Frowning, Natsu looked to his left to see Laxus chained to the wall along with the rest of the Thunder Legion. To his right, there was Cana, Romeo and Elfman.

Natsu narrowed his eyes. If they were here, then why haven't the guild found them yet?

Suddenly he heard a groan. Natsu turned to see Romeo waking up.

"Romeo?"

Romeo looked up with wide eyes. "Natsu?"

"Romeo? Do you know what happened? Where are we?"

Romeo bit his lips as he looked at the chains on his wrist. "I remember going on a mission with Wendy and when we came back, we went our separate ways and then nothing. Everything went black."

Natsu frowned. Funny. Romeo's situation was similar to his except he was with Lucy and Happy.

Just what on earth is going on?

****************

With Jade

Jade stared blankly at the people before her. Just by looking at the purple haired man before her, she could tell that he was someone of importance. Not only that, but the eight people surrounding him, looked like bodyguards in her opinion.

Sinbad stared at the blonde haired girl, the latter looking at him with an expressionless face. He frowned. Judar really did a number on her. The spell she is under, is a lot stronger than the ones he dealt with before. Ja'far must have noticed it as well because then, he spoke up.

"Sin. I sense that the spell is a lot stronger than Judar's normal ones."

"I know. I can feel it."

Yamraiha decided to speak up. "Do you think we'd be able to break the spell?"

Sinbad nodded before grinning. "No doubt about it. But first, we need to bring her down."

Pisti frowned. "Are you sure you want to fight your cousin, Sinbad?"

"I have no choice. Plus I have a feeling that Layla and Vivian will be here soon."

Sharrkan cracked his knuckles, smirking. "Well then. Lets get started."

****************

With Lucy

Lucy hugged Erza as if her life depended on it. She couldn't believe it. Her friends were here. Lucy moved away from Erza to see Gray, Wendy, Levy, Juvia, Carla, Happy and Lily. But what shocked her was the fact that Team Sabertooth was with them as well as the Trimens, Kagura and Jellal.

"How did you guys..." Lucy trailed off as she heard Orlando curse under his breath. She turned to look at him.

"Orlando? Are you okay?" She asked

Orlando smiled sheepishly. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just had a rush of magical flow go through my body." He grinned. "My magic's back."

"My magic is back too. Wohooo!!! Xavier cheered while Darian smirked.

"Mine's back too. Now I'm hotter than ever."

"Oh. My. God. Darian. Shut. Up." Azian scowled before turning towards Lucy with a bright smile. My magic is back as well, Lucy."

Rachel laughed happily. "My magic is back too. This is awesome."

Isaiah sighed. "Yes it is quite nice to have my magic back but can we please get out of this cell?"