Prolouge

Man: Sir I don't know the meeting was today I am sorry please Sir I will get the file ready and on your desk in an hour.
The man turns from the window and gives a stern look towards the man standing with his head hung low.
Boy: You are fired Mr. Sharma, get out I don't have time for your bullshit. Leave don't make me call the guards to throw you out. Out of my company now.

On the street
There was a small girl sitting on the side of the road crying.
Girl: why are you crying sweetie, where is your mom baby.
Girl: Didi meko mumma Kai pass Jana hai Pata Ni kaha chali gayi mumma I am lost please help me please.
Girl: sweetie don't cry I will help you first stop crying. Are you hungry sweetie?
Girl: yeshhh I am really hungry Didi
The girl look in her wallet and only finds a 500 rupees note.

POV of the girl
Ab Kya Karu this is all the money I have for the whole month I don't even get my salary until the end of the month, but yeh choti bachi ko bohot bhuk lagi hai Kya Karu Mai.
POV ends
Girl: Chalo lets get you food
Girl: ok didi
The little girl sees a ice cream stall and pani puri and takes the girl there.
The girl feeds the little girl and pays.
The girl helps find the little girl's parents and hands her over to them.

Both totally different personalities total opposites of each other. How will they meet and what does life have in store for them?

Was he really a monster ???जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें