Chapter 1

⚠️A/N: So I imagine Deadpool like his healing ability kicked in at least mostly and a few burns on his face. So the person picture above. (That was the best that I could do cause I'm not artistic at all and don't judge!)⚠️

 (That was the best that I could do cause I'm not artistic at all and don't judge!)⚠️

I felt the wind through the mask. It was winter in New York and I'm going home from a party that ended tragically. I had brought my suit with me because I never leave home without it. It was a party that we did for graduation. Goblin showed up when I convinced Harry to leave. I got him in his Dad's car and it drove away then when I got changed I swung over and there was a huge explosion. MJ and Gwen were right next to the bomb when it went off. Most of my other former classmates weren't injured very badly except Flash who got burned terribly. I got most people out of the way before defeating Goblin though. I swung to the building right next to my home. I went in the ally on the opposite side of the building and got my backpack and changed into my normal clothes. I walked around to the front entrance of Avengers Tower and went into the elevator. The doors opened and I saw my parents standing right in front of me. "Peter! Oh my god! Are you ok? Are you hurt? Come on! FRIDAY will you scan him and see what's wrong with him?" Dad (Tony) said. "Dad I'm fine! Pops will you please tell dad that I'm fine!" I said. "He has 2 broken ribs a mild concussion and has burns and cuts scattered around his body." FRIDAY said. Dad dragged me down to the lab and made me strip down to my boxers. "Traitor...." I mumbled under my breath. "What happened?" Pops asked while dad was cleaning a big cut across my chest. "I took Harry to the car that was waiting for him then went back to the party to say goodbye to Gwen and MJ when Goblin showed up and then an explosion happened and I was sent backwards. I don't really remember what happened next just that SpiderMan swung in and defeated him." I lied. "Peter, we need to talk about 'SpiderMan'. We know that you're him." Pops said. "I'm sorry." I said. "It's fine. We get it you wanted to be a hero. We're proud of you, but try not to get hurt please." Dad said. "I'll try. And can Wade come over?" I asked. I checked my phone to see that he texted me that he heard what happened and was headed over right now. "As long as you don't get to crazy and if you do keep it down." Dad said. "Tony!" Pops said. "Promise!" I said then grabbed my clothes and ran up to my room since dad had wrapped me up and finished checking me. I got everything ready and put everything away. There was a knock on my window. I turned around and saw Wade dressed in his suit, Deadpool, sitting in my windowsill. He took his mask off and I saw that more of his burns had healed up since yesterday. He climbed in the rest of the way. "Baby boy, what happened? I heard that something happened at that party." He said coming over to me and pulling me close to his chest. Wade and me have been dating for 2 years now and my dad and pops found out by walking in on us making-out. "Goblin. But I'm fine babe." I told him then stood on my tiptoes and kissed him. He bent down and deepened the kiss. We walked backwards towards my bed. "FRIDAY...... lock the door...... and then..... leave us alone....... please." I said. I heard the door lock and then the real fun begun.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

I woke up wrapped in Wade's arms. Memories from last night flooded into my head. I smiled and looked at my alarm clock to see that it was almost 7am. I looked at Wade to see that he was still sound asleep. I slipped out of his grip and slipped some pajama pants on. I unlocked my door and grabbed my phone before going out to the kitchen to see pops looking through the cupboards for whatever. Eggs, milk, bread, vanilla, cinnamon, and a spatula on the bar. "What are you looking for pops?" I asked him coming up beside him. "The griddle." He said. I opened the cupboard on the other side of the fridge and pulled it out. "That's what this thing's called." I said. I set it down on the counter and plugged it in. "Thanks son." He said. He started making the mixture while it was heating up. "Can I help?" I asked him like a little kid. "Just like old times." He said. I cheered and then grabbed the bread and put it in the mixture until it was completely covered.

*Steve*

"Can I help?" Peter asked me like he did when he was 10 years old.

"Papa can I help you make breakfast?" Little Peter asked me. "Of course you can Pete! You know I love having your help!" I said. He pulled up a chair to the counter and stood on it. He grabbed the bread and put it in the egg mixture. I flipped it over with a fork and he helped me put it on the griddle.

"Pops?" I heard Peter ask me. "What? Sorry Pete, just thinking. What did you say?" I asked him. "I asked you what would your reaction be if I told you that me and Wade were dating?"

*Tony*

I woke up to the smell of French Toast. I looked at Steve's empty side of the bed and decided to get up. I pulled on some pajama pants and walked out to the kitchen. I stopped right in my tracks when I heard Peter talking to Steve. "I asked you what would your reaction be if I told you that me and Wade were dating?" Peter asked him. I waited by the doorway. I didn't hear an answer and waited to see if I could hear anything, but nothing. I walked in to see them talking quietly. "Um what?"

*Peter*

Shit.

That's the only thing going through my mind right now. "Pops?" I asked quietly when he didn't answer. "Do you love him?" He asked. "Um what?" I heard come from the doorway. Shit. "Hey dad!" I said. Pops flipped the french toast. "Did I hear that right?" He asked me. "What did you hear?" I asked him. Im screwed. "That you and Wade are dating!" He said. That was way too close. "Yeah....." I said trailing off. "Do you love him?" Dad asked. Pops put more French toast on the griddle. I looked at the doorway and saw that Wade was there. I looked at him in those deep blue eyes. "Yeah. I'm madly in love with him and I know that I wouldn't change a thing even if I could because then I may not be able to love him." I said. A stray tear went down the side of his face. "I love you too Petey. So fucking much." He said. I ran over to him and jumped his his open arms. He lifted me up and spun me around. When he set me down, he leaned down and connected our lips. It was a passionate kiss full of love and emotion. We broke apart when we remembered that my parents were in the same room as us. He kept his arm around my waist and we looked over to see my dad on the counter opposite of the one That breakfast was cooking on. Pops in between his legs and they were kissing intensely. "Ok ew ew ew!" I said covering my eyes. I smiled under my hands because of everything that's been happening lately with my parents almost divorcing because of Uncle Bucky coming back and the government being assholes but I knew then that we would all be alright. I finished cooking breakfast since Pops carried Dad out of the kitchen and down to their room. "Keep it down!" I yelled when I heard the door slam shut.