Chapter 3

*Peter*

"Tell Wade what?" I heard from behind us. I stood up to see Wade there looking as confused as ever. I ran over to him and jumped into his arms. "I'm so sorry baby. I swear I didn't know anything until about 10 minutes ago." I told him. "What didn't you know baby?" He asked. "Let's talk in private." I told him. He nodded and all of a sudden we were in my room. "FRIDAY secure the room please." Wade said. "Yes Mister Wilson." She said. I got down and led him to the bed. We laid down and I cuddled up next to him. "Please don't hate me or leave me." I said. "Peter I could never. No matter what." He said. "Ivabfehprehnct." I said fast with my head buried in his chest. "Baby.... I'm serious don't worry." He said lifting my head up. I sighed and then just blurted it out. "I can get pregnant." I said. It was silent. I wrapped my arms around him hoping that if I don't let go he won't leave. "Really?" He asked. I looked at him. His eyes held excitement and joy. "Yeah. Something about my Dad being able to because of the Arc Reactor and me sleeping on his bare chest because I was a picky baby and toddler so I can too." I told him. "Wait. Does that mean that since yesterday we had unprotected sex that you might be pregnant?" He asked. I nodded. "I might be a daddy?" He asked. "Yeah." I told him. He jumped up and pulled me off of the bed and spun me around. He put me down and got down on his knees so that he was level with my stomach. "I'm going to love you no matter what. Me and papa love you so much already if you are there." He said. I laughed and kneeled in front of him. "Hey! I was having a conversation there!" He said. I leaned in and kissed him. We broke apart to catch our breaths. "I love you Wade Wilson." I said. "I love you more Peter Rogers-Stark." He said. We kissed again and then went out into the dining room. I saw that only Uncle Clint, Uncle Peitro, Dad, and Pops were there. They were siting at the table eating breakfast. I guessed that everyone else had already eaten since there was just enough for me, Wade, and one other person. We walked over to the table and sat down. Pops and Dad looked at us cautiously. "Are you guys good?" Dad asked. "Better than good." I said. "Just remember, you have to get our blessing before anything." Pops said directing it towards Wade. "Wouldn't think of not getting it sirs." He said. We ate breakfast with small conversation here and there and Bucky joining us. I finished and went to go get showered while Wade had to talk to my parents.

*Wade*

"So you know how you said that I would need your blessing?" I asked Captain America and Iron Man.

(Bold is Yellow Italics is White)

You're seriously asking Captain America the picture perfect person and Iron Man the Billionaire if you can marry their son?

Just don't say anything stupid,

Or fucked up

I let the boxes argue and shut them out. "Is that what this is about?" Mister Stark asked. I fidgeted with a stray NERF dart in my hands. "Yes sirs." I said. "Well, do you love him?" Mister Rogers asked. That pulled the boxes out of the arguing and me away from the dart. "If I could die, I would die for him and I still would even though I can't, however many times it takes. I'll protect him with all of my strength and I love him so much and I don't want to loose him. I know that we can't age and we're pretty much stuck at the age we are now but I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity of being apart of this crazy family, and if we end up having a kid sooner than we planned. I will do everything thing in my power to spoil him or her and spoil Peter. I love him so much." I said.

AWWWWW!!

The boxes were quiet and all you could hear was the shower that was running from Peter's room. "Let me see the ring." Tony said.

Damn he's good....

Of course he is, he's Tony Stark

I pulled out the ring from the secret pocket that I have in my jacket and hand them a little black box with the engagement ring that I got for Peter.

They observed it then looked at each other.

We're screwed

Damn right we are

"Will you protect him?" I was brought out of my thoughts by Steve's booming voice. "With all my power." I answered. "Good." He said and they both stood up. I stood up and they walked over to me and handed me the ring. "Go ask him now." Tony said. I didn't want to loose the opportunity so I ran to his room and opened the door right as he opened the bathroom door. He looked at me weird and then I closed the door and walked over to him and walked him over to the window. He was dressed. "Where's your favorite spot in the world?" I asked him. "I've always wanted to go to the Eiffel Tower." He said. I got dressed before we went to breakfast. "Hold on." I told him. I teleported us to the top of the tower. I don't know how I timed it but the sun was setting. "Peter, I love you so much that it hurts me to think of what would have happened if I hadn't been able to help you and your family. I don't ever want to think of what my life would be like if you weren't in it. So when I ask you this question that I want to live the rest of my life with you. And since we won't grow old, you won't have to see that, but Peter Benjamin Rogers-Stark, will you pretty please become Peter Benjamin Rogers-Stark Wilson?" I asked him getting down on one knee.