Chapter 2

⚠️WARNING: THERE WILL BE SMUT/LEMON(S) IN THIS CHAPTER!!! IT WILL BE MARKED BY 🖤 YOU CAN SKIP THOSE PART/PARTS YOU WILL NOT MISS ANYTHING BIG (I think)⚠️

*Peter*

🖤
"Wade~" I moaned. It was late afternoon and we were kissing wanting and needing each other. "Baby boy, you know what that does to me." He said. He kissed down my neck and stopping to suck on the skin there. "Aah~ Wade please~" I moaned out as he made his way down my exposed chest. We were both in just our boxers. He kissed right above my boxers and down my v line. I pulled his head up to mine and kissed him. "Fuck me." I said seductively in his ear. "Oh baby boy, be careful what you wish for." Wade said. He took his boxers off followed by mine. He slicked up his member and slowly inserted it in me. He stopped every few inches to make sure that I was ok. I just nodded at him, the pleasure overcoming the pain. Soon he was fully inside me. "Aah~ Wade move." I said. He slowly moved out of me then thrusted back in. I felt so full. I moaned. "Faster, harder." I said. He listened to my pleading. He went deeper and I felt immense pleasure I knew that he had hit my prostate. I moaned loudly. "I'm gonna come." I warned him. "Me too. Come baby boy." He said. Just like that I came hard. I felt warmth all over and knew that Wade had come inside me. He pulled out and pairs down next to me. 🖤
"Best. Sex. Ever." He said. "Agreed." I said and got out of bed and went to shower. We showered together and then got dressed and went straight to bed after remaking the bed.

*Steve*

"Did they seriously just have sex?!" Tony yelled. We were walking by Peters room when we heard moaning and certain noises coming from his room. We had just gotten to our room after we heard the shower turn on. "Yeah they did and maybe they have the right idea." I said. "Captain, are you suggesting what I think you are?" He said coming closer to me. "Am I going to be able to get you pregnant again?" I asked him. "Maybe it's time." He said. "Good." I said and lifted him up and carried him to our bed where the fun continued.

*Clint*

"Did they seriously just have fucking sex and forget that we were coming home today?" He asked no one in particular. Me and Pietro had just gotten home from a mission. We ran into Natasha and Bruce in the garage. Us two couples then ran into Wanda and Vision when walking through the lobby. Wanda was surprised to see Pietro alive since the last she saw him he was dead. "How?" She asked suffocating her brother in a hug. "I'm not sure. I woke up in SHIELD with Mr. Barton beside me. Once I was cleared we left on a mission and we just got back." He told her while we were in the elevator. When the elevator door opened I heard one noise and realized what what was going on. That leads us to now. Me and Pietro walked to my room since we had been gone for about a month. I went on the mission right after my family was killed by Ultron 3 months ago. We started dating and we've been together ever since. We got to our room and talked about the long mission or actually multiple missions. A couple of them lasted about a month combined because of traveling reasons and what not. Then I told SHIELD that I was going to have a break whether they liked it or not. They also gave Pietro a break and I took him to an even more secluded house that I had next to a beach on my own island curtesy of Anthony Stark himself for saving his ass a few times. We were there for about a month and then decided that we better get back. After talking we went to bed and went to sleep.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

*Peter*

I woke up wrapped in Wades arms and cuddled to his chest. I smelled eggs and bacon cooking and decided that I better get up. I slipped some sweats on and walked out to the kitchen. I saw Pops there turned towards the stove cooking breakfast. I saw on the bar, plates full of eggs, bacon, and a couple plates of waffles. He was finishing the package of bacon when I walked in. I stole a piece of bacon and bit into it then spoke. "Morning pops!" I said. "Morning Peter!" He said. "You're certainly happy this morning." I said. "Well, since you're staying home and doing online college, I need to talk to you about something." He said turning the stove off and putting the rest of the bacon on the plates. I helped him take the plates to over to the tables that was set and had orange juice and milk on it. We then went up to the roof of the tower. "Pops, you're starting to worry me. What's going on?" I asked him. We sat down on the bench that we had up there. "Well Pete, you know how your father had the arc reactor in his chest and then removed it and put it back in before the fight with Thanos?" He asked. I nodded. "Well, when we went into space we all got some special abilities. But with the arc reactor it altered the make up of how his body works and since you were always laying on his bare chest because that was the only way that you could get to sleep you have the same ability. You can both safely have children. I don't really know how to explain it because of the scientific terms." He said. "What?" I asked him. "You can have kids Peter, and me and your father have decided that we're going to try and have another baby." He said. I could tell that he was preparing for the worst reaction. "So I'm going to have a little brother or sister?" I asked him completely ignoring the part about where I could have babies. "Are you ok with that?" He asked. "Hell yeah I am!" I said. "Language." Pops scolded me. "Sorry." I said. "But Peter, there's something else. Nobody that fought Thanos is going to be able to age. Everyone will stay the same age forever, or until the regenerating powers that we have inherited wears off. Which they have grown 10x." He said. "So you guys could have as many kids, like me, as possible?" I asked him. "It also means you and Wade could be having kids, like you guys, until it's not possible." He said. Then it dawns on me. Shit. "Pops, you probably heard me and Wade didn't you?" I asked him. "Me and your father both did." He said. It went quiet for a minute until he spoke up. "Unprotected I suppose?" He asked. I nodded. I was looking at my stomach and so glad that I had decided that I wanted to do online school. I felt Pops strong arms pull me into a hug. I hid my head in his chest and started to feel the tears poor out of my eyes. My spidey sense went off telling me that someone was coming. I sat up and laid my head on Pops chest and dried my eyes. "Did you tell him Steve?" I heard Dad ask. Pops turned his head to look at him and I could tell that he was mouthing something and suddenly I felt myself being pulled onto Dad's chest. "What am I going to tell Wade?" I asked. "Tell Wade what?"