Chapter 14

*Natasha*

"The storm that is heading this way isn't caused by natural forces. Someone is trying to wipe out half of the population, you all know who." Fury said. "Why is he coming out of hiding now? What else is going on?" Tony asked. "We have information that HYDRA is trying to create another Winter Soldier. Also they have learned about the twins." Fury responded. "What do they have to do with it?" I asked. "They are more powerful than any of us know." Fury said. "Then we can't let Peter or Wade know about this. Or else they're going to one home and try to go into hiding. Or try to do something drastic that will cause more people to die." I said. "Then we can not tell anyone outside of this room what we know. Dismissed." Fury said. We all got up and went our separate ways. "Hey soldier, when are you bringing the twins over?" I asked Bucky. "Give me about an hour to get everything ready then we'll bring it over." He said. I nodded and then caught up with Bruce. "So when are we getting the twins?" He asked. "About an hour, which means we have some time to plan the wedding." I said. Yes Bruce finally popped the question to me. We didn't want to tell any of the other Avengers because they would probably take over everything like they did for Cap and Tony's and then again for Wade and Peter's. "That sounds nice. I think the big guy is in hibernation, he hasn't really made himself known and with Thanos coming back, he's going to be hidden for awhile." He said. I entangled our fingers as we walked into the elevator and then walked to the car. Bruce drove us home while I sang along to whatever song was on the radio. "I love your singing, and just you in general." He said when he turned the car off. "I love you too." I said. We leaned across the seats and our lips met in the middle. I broke the kiss and got out of the car and headed inside. I slipped my shoes off in our mud room and walked to our shared room to change into comfy clothes. I put on a tank top that advertised some band and some sweats. I slipped on a pair of socks so that my feet wouldn't get cold. I passed by Bruce in the kitchen making dinner. "What's for dinner?" I asked him while grabbing the different binders. "I decided homemade pizza would be good. I'm just making the dough first." He said. I nodded and got out the pineapple and ham. "Do you want pepperoni?" I asked. "Yes please." He said. I grabbed the pepperoni and then the cheese. "Thanks babe." He said. I kissed him as I set the ingredients down. "Your welcome, now I was thinking of a Fall wedding."

*30 MINUTES LATER*

"I like the purple and red." Bruce said. "Yeah and the lavender with it." I said. The timer went off on the oven. Bruce turned the timer off and I got the pizza cutter out. I cut up his pepperoni pizza first then my Hawaiian one. We each grabbed a couple pieces each planning on saving the rest.

 We each grabbed a couple pieces each planning on saving the rest

We sat down at the table and talked over table settings while eating when there was a knock on the door

We sat down at the table and talked over table settings while eating when there was a knock on the door. "Coming!" I yelled. I opened the door and saw May holding the twins. Parker was holding bags with clothes in them and Bucky had the mobile cribs. I grabbed Howard from May and then lead the three to the vacant room next to mine and Bruce's. "Hey guys! Just set everything down in here. We were just having dinner." I said. "Is it really that time?" May asked. I looked at the clock that we had on the wall. "Yeah it's about 6:30. The meeting with Fury took about 3 hours." I said. Bruce came in and helped Bucky while we went to the kitchen. "We have plenty of pizza if you guys want to stay." I said. Bruce had put all the binders away so that it was just our plates left on the table. "Are you sure? We wouldn't want to intrude." She said. "What kind would you like?" I asked her. "Hawaiian please." She said. I gave her a couple pieces on a plate and handed it to her. "What kind do you want Parker?" I asked the boy as he walked in. "Pepperoni!" He said excitedly. I gave him a piece of the pepperoni on a plate. He ran over and held his hands out. I laughed slightly and gave him the plate. We sat down at the table and started to eat giving the babies little pieces of soft dough. "You know Peter would kill us if he found out we were doing this." She said. "Then he doesn't need to know." I said. We giggled at that when the two bigger boys came in. "Help yourself."

*1 HOUR LATER*

"If you guys need any help, you know where to find us! And don't forget about tomorrow!" May said from their porch. "I won't!" I said. We both went back in our own houses. I heard splashes and walked into the bathroom to see Bruce getting the twins in a bath. "You wash Howard and I'll wash Nat." I said. He smiled at me and we got to work. We finished with them and got them put down. The rest of the night was spent with cuddling and movies.