Chapter 8

*Peter*

I pulled Wade into the closet closet and shut the door. Our lips connected instantly. "Just. A. Few. More. Hours." I said between kisses. "Baaaaabeeeeeee." Wade wines when I opened the closet and walked away. I walked to the doors that we're supposed to go through. I felt Wade pinch my butt. "Wade!" I squealed. "You are so getting it tonight." He said seductively. The doors opened and we walked through the doors and to the middle of the floor. The song that they had chosen had started to come on.

(Imagine Wade and Peter in the middle just dancing)
Our groomsmen and the bridesmaids were dancing around us. "I'm glad that we chose this song and this dance." I told Wade. "Me too." The song was coming to an end and Wade spun me. Cheers erupted all around us. We went to the table that our parents, the twins, and close relatives were sitting at. "I don't want to leave them." I told Wade, playing with Natalie. "It'll be hard but definitely worth it." He said. "So who's going to get the cuties first?" Aunt Nat asked. "Dad and Pops, then Bucky, May, and Parker, Nat and Bruce, Clint and Pietro, Wanda and Vision, Thor, and Sam while they're in Avengers tower for the two days, then finally Dad and Pops. Then we'll be home in 2 weeks. So 2 days each unless Thor, and Sam aren't here. Then you guys can fight about that." I said. I was reading off the list that we had. We chatted the entire night and danced while agents watched the twins. Me and Wade even got the twins and danced with them. By the end of the night, the twins were fast asleep and laying in their beds at Dad and Pops house. "Are you guys sure that you'll be fine?" I asked them. Me and Wade had changed and got our bags. "You make it sound like we haven't had kids before." Pops said. "Yes we'll be fine." Dad said. "If anything goes wrong call me please? I don't care if it's the middle of the night ju-" I started again when Bucky came up. "They. Will. Be. Fine." He said. "We've got this under control." May said. After a few more minutes Wade finally had enough and picked me up and carried me out to the car. "Don't forget their schedule!" I yelled before the door closed. We were in the new car that Dad and Pops had bought us. It wasn't really child proof but I'm not complaining about it.

"I can't wait until we get to the island

"I can't wait until we get to the island." Wade said. He was driving after much fighting. "I have a bad feeling about this."

*Tony*

"Come to Papa." I said to Natalie, picking the baby up out of the tub. She laughed and started to wiggle in my arms. Steve got Peggy out and handed her to me when I got Natalie situated in a towel in one arm. Peggy was put in my other arm with a towel wrapped around her already. Steve grabbed Howard and followed me into the nursery. I set the girls on the changing table and unwrapped the towels that they were trapped in. We eventually got them dressed. Natalie and Howard in the clothes that Peter designated for tonight.

They were wearing the exact same pajama design, just different color schemes

They were wearing the exact same pajama design, just different color schemes. I then put Peggy in her pajamas.

We put them into their designated cribs and they were asleep as soon as the blanket was covering them

We put them into their designated cribs and they were asleep as soon as the blanket was covering them. I turned the baby monitor on and then went out the door as Steve turned the light off and left the door slightly open. I opened the door to our bedroom, which was right across from the nursery. I stripped down to my boxers and then slipped into bed. I soon felt Steve behind me and pull me closer into his chest. "I love you Tony Rogers-Stark." He said. "I love you too Steve Rogers-Stark." I said turning towards him and kissing him. I then cuddled into him and fell into a peaceful slumber.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

I woke up to find the bed empty next to me. I got out of bed and walked over to my closet. "FRIDAY, morning pajamas." I said. "Yes sir." She replied and I got a pair of pajama pants that were in front of me. I walked into the bedroom and grabbed the baby monitor right as static blared through it. "What the hell?" I asked. I walked across the hall to the babies room and opened the door. When I opened it, I saw that Natalie was on the ceiling with web on the baby monitor. Howard and Peggy were covered in wed and trapped on the floor. "STEVE!!!!"