Christmas Special

(A/N: So they graduated in June and proposed in July. Found out about the little Dead-Spiders in August (Peter was a month along when they found out) and started online school in September. So it's now December because we can easily skip over October, and November.)

*DECEMBER 24*

*Peter*

"Does everyone really have to come over?" I asked Dad. "Yes Peter. I thought that you would be excited about seeing May and Parker?" Pops answered. "But nobody knows about the babies beside the other Avengers. What if they hate me?" I asked worried. I could tell that it was just my hormones going out of wack because of the twins. I actually look bigger than I expected to be. "Look, May, Parker, Pepper, Happy (yep he's grown on me), and all of our family members know. These are our first grandkids, do you think we could keep our mouths shut?" Dad asked. "You're right. But what about Wade's family?" I asked. "Who cares what my family thinks? The only ones that wouldn't be accepting is my mom and Vanessa. And I don't really consider them family." Wade said walking in and sitting on the couch next to me. Dad and Pops were in the kitchen cooking Christmas dinner for all of our family and close friends. Which means 4 hams and 10 hours of cooking. I made the pies, which took 5 hours because dad and pops like homemade dough, and I told pops that all we had to do was cook them and they would be done. When I had finished I went into the living room because my feet and back was aching. I mean I'm caring twins for heaven sakes! "How much of your family was accepting of you coming out and were excited about the news?" I asked Wade cuddling up to him. "Pretty much all of them. My dad was and most of my Aunt and Uncles were. But warning you, I guess that my mom decided that she was invited and invited Vanessa." He said. "Your ex? The one that broke your heart?" I asked him. "See readers? Vanessa wasn't so nice after all! I had you all fooled in the first movie didn't I?" He said looking in a random direction. He did this every now and then at random times. "Yeah um when are they supposed to be here?" I asked him. "At about 6, an hour before dinner." He said. I nodded still worried about how everyone would react.

*5pm*

"Sirs, May, Parker, Pepper, and Happy are in the elevator on their way up." FRIDAY said. "Thanks FRIDAY." Dad said. We all got off the couch since Dad and Pops had finished everything and was using one of Dads inventions to keep the food warm. We walked over to the elevator doors and got there right as the doors opened. "Peter!" Aunt May's 5 year old son said and ran into my arms. "Hey Parker! What have you been up to?" I asked him. Wade picked him up from behind and spun him around. "Wade!" He said giggling. "Have you been a good boy this year?" Wade asked the small boy carrying him into the TV room. I was then engulfed in a hug by May. "Aunt May!" I said. I hugged her back as well as I could. Pepper gave me a hug then Happy. "I already know what my next job is going to be." He said. "What's that?" Dad asked. "Babysitter. Both me and Pepper are going to have that job." He said. We all laughed because it was probably true. We all went and sat down waiting for everyone else to get here.

*6pm*

The rest of the Avengers trickled in throughout the hour and now we were just waiting for Wade's family. Me and Wade were playing with Parker by the fireplace that was below the TV which was playing Christmas music. "Sirs there are guests coming up the elevator." FRIDAY said. "Thank you FRIDAY." Dad said. Wade helped me up and over to the elevator. The doors opened and I saw my future in-laws. "Dad!" Wade said running to his dad. I had met most of his family before, everyone except for his mom and Vanessa. We had given everyone a heads up that I was pregnant and everyone was happy, except for the two. We greeted everyone and then Wade's dad cane over to me. "You told me you were pregnant, just not with twins." He said. "Merry Christmas!" I said. He hugged me again and stayed by my side when the elevator doors closed once everyone was out. "Did Vanessa and mom decide not to come?" He asked. Then the elevator dinged again and the doors opened. There stood the two women who destroyed Wade's life. "Wade!" Vanessa screeched and jumped in his arms. My hormones were going all over the place. He pushed her off of him and walked over to me. "Protect me baby-boy." He said. I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers together. "Oh come on Wade! We all know you aren't gay." His mom said. "Then why am I standing behind my pregnant fiancé who is in fact A MALE?" He asked. We then turned around and he led me to the TV room where we started to play with Parker and some of our other cousins. "The divorce is final right?" Wade asked his dad. "No clue." He answered. We nodded our heads then Wade's mom and Vanessa walked in. Clint, Pietro, and Wanda all moved from sitting on the couch to sitting next to me and Wade so that the duo could sit down. "Well, now that everyone's here, how about we do what we normally do?" Dad asked after a few minutes of awkward silence. "Yeah! We each get to open one present from under the tree." I told Wade and his family. Wade didn't know anything about the presents and it's going to stay that way. "Peter, why didn't you tell me?" He asked me. "Because....." I trailed off. I gave Wade the presents from under the tree and told him which present went to who. "You, and did I miss someone?" I asked handing him his present. "Nope. That's for you." He said. I decided not to argue and just say down next to Wade. "So we all open our presents on the count of three." Pops said.