Chapter 3: Distractions

Lights, Camera, Slut it Up!: Chapter 3: Distractions

               Cole struggled to unlock his apartment door as his lips assaulted mine. He had me pressed up against the door with his free hand roaming up my shirt. The door gave way behind my back before Cole and I spun to regain our footing. The door slammed as we began ripping each other's clothes off, the articles falling to the floor and immediately forgotten. "I want you in my shower." He grunted, his hands working on my jeans.

"You have a shower play kink?" I chuckled, continuing when he began to smile. "Are you a dirty boy?"

"The filthiest." His tongue traced a line down my chest and circled my belly button, the moist warmth making my lower regions tingle.

I inhaled sharply as he continued. "If we don't get to the shower now, we never will." My dick was already straining against my boxers, the obvious tent hiding nothing.

A mischievous glint filled Cole's eyes as he took both of my wrists and held them over my head, pinning me to his living room wall. "Just relax Nicky, I'll have you begging soon enough." So he wanted to be in control for this round... I had no issues with that. While I liked to top, bottoming came with its own set of pleasures, and I was definitely experiencing that now. It was the slight feeling of domination that Cole was exuding. Last time I had been dominated was with Maxwell at The Studio. Or rather it was with his stage persona Axel.

               As much as I loved Chrystler, I never had that need satisfied with him. While I was comfortable switching between the roles of top and bottom, he wasn't. Chrystler was in no way submissive, but he was purely a bottom-boy.

              I winced as Cole brought his hand down on my wet ass cheek. While the water added to the sensuality, it also made the small slaps sting more. He then laid his hand in the center of my back and pushed me toward the wall while pulling my hips toward him with the other. I allowed myself to be positioned and waited to see where this was going. I gasped when his hand pulled my cheeks apart and a moist warmness circled my opening. My back involuntarily arched and I was very thankful that this man knew how to use his tongue. It circled and prodded - every movement making my cock jump in anticipation. "Cole." I moaned, my breathing erratic and labored with need.

Cole got that to his feet and quickly slipped a condom onto himself before smirking cockily. "I don't want you to come yet Nicky." He groaned and grinded against my waiting hole. I heard the plastic click of a lube bottle before Cole pushed into me. I whimpered and reached back to stop him from going further. "Damn Nicky, you're so tight."

I used my fingers to massage the taunt muscles, trying to encourage them to relax. "Its been five years since I –" My sentence was interrupted by the uncontainable yelp I let out when he pumped his hips. "Awww fuck." I was somewhere between pain and pleasure and the sensations flooded my already stupefied brain. I reached down to stroke my member, Cole's soft movements now a bit more welcomed.

"Just breathe Nicky." I was trying... I was definitely trying. "How in the hell did you go so long?" That was a question I definitely wasn't going to answer. What happened between Chrystler and I was nobody's damn business. Rather I began to gently move my hips, taking Cole deeper despite the discomfort. I surrendered to the harsh pelting of the water on my back and the rush of lust in my veins. My eyes closed on their own accord and I was lost to all the sensations. Cole's hand replaced mine on my dick and I found it nearly impossible to think about anything else. "Come for me Nicky." With little choice, I exploded in his hand, the fluid landing on me and on the shower wall. Cole pounded into me two more times before stilling. Our labored breathing filled my ears and I fought to keep my body up right. Cole slowly slipped out of me, holding the condom to prevent it from slipping off. "That was intense." He laughed and nibbled at my ear, making my legs quake with exertion. "Get yourself cleaned up." He smacked my ass again and disappeared behind the shower curtain.

I used the time to calm my heartbeat and recenter my thoughts. Cole was a great distraction, but my reality still lingered just outside the apartment door. It was daunting but I also knew I couldn't escape it. Unable to put it off any longer, I turned off the water and wrapped the awaiting towel around my waist. "Cole?" I called once I found his bedroom empty.

"Balcony!" I made my way back to the living room, noticing the soreness that was now setting in.

Cole was dressed in jeans and a simple pull over, his lean body relaxed and completely at ease. A blunt hung between his fingers, the acrid smoke filling the space around him. "Want a hit?"

I hesitantly took it, wondering if this was something I actually wanted to do. While I'd been sneaking liquor out of my parent's cabinet since I was a young teenager, I have never done drugs. Sadly I could think of very few thoughts against it at the moment. "Holy shit!" Smoke escaped my lungs in puffs as I struggled to breathe through my coughing. It also snaked out of my nose, my nostrils burning in its wake. My eyes watered and I instantly handed the blunt back to a hysterical Cole. "How in the hell do you smoke that?"

He looked at it, as if the blunt itself would supply an answer. "It relaxes me." It sure as hell didn't relax me. If anything, it made my muscles tighten with further tension.

I let out a final call and mentally swore I would never touch the stuff again. "Well I have to go."

His face fell instantly. "Why?" He sat the blunt on the railing before focusing his coy smile on me. His hands ran up my bare chest, his nails purposely catching my still tight nipples. "You can always stay the night again and we can try out round three." As great of an offer that was, I needed to get back into my own clothes and do the homework that was due tomorrow.

I kissed him, allowing myself to get lost in the sensual movement. "I can't, I have class and homework."

"You're no fun." He sulked and picked the blunt up again. I snubbed my nose and walked back inside, aiming to find my clothes. Sadly, they still sat in a heap on the floor, smelling like stale beer and sweat. Did Cole ever clean his apartment? Despite being insanely grossed out, I pulled on my own clothes and let myself out.

              With my clothes being in the state they were in, I didn't bother to go to the grocery store, as I needed, or run any of my other errands. I wanted to get home, take another shower, and put on a fresh shirt that actually belongs to me. It was a little after four so Liliana would still be out picking up Angel from preschool. I pulled into my designated parking place, noting Liliana's space was indeed empty. At least I didn't have to explain my appearance to them. I locked up my car, trudged up the stairs, and then froze with my key in the lock of my front door. The locking mechanism hasn't disabled when I turned the key... it hadn't even been enabled to begin with. I open the door, my guard up and my ears listening for any kind of sound. Everything still looked to be in its place and I heard no sounds of rummaging... Maybe maintenance personnel accidently left my door unlocked?

"Nicholas?" I froze at the melodic voice that came from my living room area. I hadn't heard it in years but I was still able to instantly recognize it.

Her face had softened a bit with age but she still looked imposing. Her hair was shorter and dyed to match her true hair color. She was worrying the strap on her purse in her hands and for once, she looked unsure of herself. "Hi mom." I breathed, barely able to get those two simple words out.

_____________

A/N

Hi everyone ^_^ I'm officially on Fall Break so for the next week, I will be updating this story EVRYDAY! :D Have a great night Gothies! ♥♥♥