Lynus As An NPC

Anonymous:I wish Lynus was an official NPC for an EO game. He would be so lovely to talk to <3

It would be an absolute dream for me, too~!

He would own a clinic type establishment where he does research for the hospital. The guild is asked to help him out because he needs items/materials from the labyrinth. And in return he would make tonics for the guild, tonics that act like the recipes in EOU2 do like increasing wisdom and stats and walking to regain hp and stuff. You know what I mean. The further the guild travels into the labyrinth the stronger the tonics.

He could also make tonics to help with events in the labyrinth. Like a tonic to increase strength to allow the guild to break down a barrier. Or a tonic to throw at a foe to cause them to fall asleep on the field, allowing for the guild to slip around it without having to fight.

He would be so useful <3

Axel would need to be there, too, as his canon partner. Axel could offer tips and suggestions to the guild inside the labyrinth and stuff. He being the one to explain the use of a geo pole and such.

Of course there would have to be skits involving the two. Like Axel chiding Lynus for not taking care of his health or working too hard. And Lynus fussing over Axel when he comes back with a minor injury or scratch.

The guild will be able to sometimes team up with Axel during quests or something. They might even need him to break down a few barriers for them or something XD Probably even escort Lynus for a few of them as well so he could gather materials himself.

Also there has to be a major event where Lynus is kidnapped or something and Axel joins the guild for a floor to reach the boss and fighting the boss with them in order to get Lynus back. A sweet reunion of Axel and Lynus fussing over each other.

Ahhhh it would be so lovely I would die! <3