Ghosts

"I can't believe you. You promised Jaime!"

Alanna raised her voice as she looked at Tywin. The man was in no mood for this from his own wife. He turned and glared at her.

"You don't think that I did everything in my power? Do you honestly believe that I would strike the deal with Jaime only to throw it all away!"

Alanna shook her head as she backed away slowly. The man before her was of course the one told in the tales. This was the real Tywin Lannister that she knew was somewhere dormant inside of his body.

This wasn't the one he had shown her. It wasn't the caring and soft spoken one.

No it was the quick to anger and once angered a raging war path of a man.

Tywin lifted his finger and pointed toward the door. It was late at night now and Tyrion had just lost his duel and Oberyn was slain. There was no hope left for Tyrion only death.

"Do you honestly believe that I will allow him to die! Do you have such little faith in me!"

Alanna couldn't speak. What more was there to say now that the trail was over and the ideal of Tyrion's head on a pike on the wall was too much for Alanna to bear. She shook her head.

"Then do something! Don't just bow before the Queen!"

"I am not bowing before anyone! The vote was given Tyrion is guilty!"

"No!"

Alanna yelled right as the door to their chambers opened slowly. Both of them turned their eyes toward the door and seen Tyrion standing there.

Alanna looked at him dumbfounded as if she couldn't process that Tyrion was standing there before them.

"Surely you're not bickering about me?"

He questioned looking between the two of them. It was then Alanna noticed the crossbow in his hands and her stomach turned.

"Tryion? Who let you out of your cell?"

Tywin questioned standing there in his nightware. Tyrion didn't answer as he stepped forward and closed the door behind him slowly. Once it was locked shut tightly behind him, he turned back to face the two of them.

"It's not important who let me out. I simply came to ask you father some questions."

Tyrion said looking from his father to Alanna and noticing that she seemed scared. His gaze softened at her, he didn't mean to scare her. She was the last person he wished to harm.

"Did you really think I would let them kill you?"

Tywin questioned standing there at an arm's length from Alanna.

"You're a Lannister. You're my son."

Tywin said again, explains to Tyrion what he had to Alanna. The woman watched between them.

"That's not why I'm here... father... do you remember the girl?"

Tywin looked at him oddly and Alanna's heart was racing. She had no idea what the two were talking about and she didn't know if she wanted to know.

"Girl?"

Tywin questioned. Tyrion just stood there knowing that his father didn't know who he was referring to and then he noticed the head nod.

"You mean that whore."

"She was not a whore. You will not call her that again."

Tyrion gritted his teeth and raised the crossbow. Alanna inhaled sharply watching the two of them interacting. Even Tywin stiffened a bit, not expecting the action.