Love Me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I will do a character map just because people always wonder how I picture my characters. So here it goes!

Lennon Noelle Grey: 19 years old. Born in New York City, on April 12, 1994. Raised in Los Angeles, California. Daughter of a famous singer and a Mexican-American movie director and actress. Is a pop rock singer and actress. She plays guitar, piano, and bass guitar. Has shoulder length (like on the cover) black and blue-green ombre hair. Has a nose piercing and a tattoo of a sun on her left shoulder as well as a cross on her neck.

Jared Michael Grey: 22 years old. Born in New York City, on November 3, 1991. Raised in Los Angeles, California. Lennon's second-oldest brother. Is an actor and singer. He's the lead singer and plays guitar in an indie rock band with his two brothers. Has Ansel-Elgort-like hair. No tattoos or piercings. Is good friends with Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson.

Cruz Jacob Grey: 24 years old. Born in London, England, UK on August 19, 1989. Raised in New York and Los Angeles. Lennon's oldest brother. Plays bass and backing vocals in the band. Enjoys writing music along with Lennon. Has Zac-Efron-like hair. Has a tattoo of their maternal grandmother's name on his left bicep. Is good friends with Ed Sheeran.

Noah Franklin Grey: 17 years old. Born in Los Angeles on July 4th, 1996. The youngest of the Grey siblings. Plays drums and backing vocals in the band. Has Cody-Simpson-like hair. No tattoos and piercings. Good friends with Austin Mahone.

Angelina Marie Martinez: 27 years old. Born in New Jersey, on September 11, 1986. The half sister of the Grey siblings. Is daughter from their mother's first marriage. Is a US Soldier. Has short light brown hair. The only non-famous sibling. Never met her real father. Never liked her former stepfather.

William James Grey: 55 years old. Father of Cruz, Jared, Lennon, and Noah. Former husband of Sally and former stepfather of Angelina. Famous legendary singer. (you guys can picture him however you'd like)

Azalea "Sally" Maria Martinez: 50 years old. Mother of Angelina, Cruz, Jared, Lennon, and Noah. Famous movie director and occasional actress. Former wife of William.

Veronica Cassandra Weston: 34 years old. Supermodel. William's girlfriend. Strongly disliked by the Grey siblings.

A/N: so there goes the character map! i know i'm not good at describing people (sorry) but i tried my best! Oh and also since I'm obviously not a song writer, my character Lennon's songs will be those of other artists. So don't say "hey that's The Killers' song!" or whatever.

The first chapter is next so stay tuned! I hope you guys love this story!

-A.