Chapter 16

LENNON

I sat by myself at a table drinking some wine. The movie had finished about an hour ago and now the after party was taking place.

I must say though, the boys did a fantastic job on their movie. It made me get to know them a little better. They were funny in it also and they were just being themselves which I really liked. And I like how it distracted my mind from remembering those things the fans said to me on the red carpet. Of course though I remembered everything as soon as I stepped out of the theater.

You may think I was exaggerating about how I couldn't forget what they said, but I'm just really sensitive and self conscious about myself and just hearing things like that make me feel so depressed and less happy with myself. I just don't understand how they have the guts to say such things to people, intentionally hurting their feelings. Have they no heart? Or sympathy? I don't know why people just can't be nice to one another.

Maybe I shouldn't be talking since I'm not all that nice to my father and his fiancee, but hey I do have my reasons.

"Why so lonely?" A deep and slow British voice interrupted my thoughts. It was Harry of course.

"I like to be alone sometimes." I shrugged, sipping my wine.

"You know you're not supposed to drink alcohol until you're twenty one right?" He chuckled.

"Look who's talking." I laughed pointing at the beer in his hand.

"I'm not American, babe, you are." He smirked.

"Well sorry to break it to ya but your in America right now, not England." I chuckled.

"Alright, alright whatever." He smiled. "So, do you want to tell me why you were crying earlier?"

My smile faded and I shrugged my shoulders, "it was nothing."

He frowned and sat down next to me, "Again, your lying. I know it was something, why won't you talk about it?"

"Harry, I really don't want to. This isn't the time for me bring my problems up. This is your movie premiere night for God's sake, go have fun or something."

"I don't give a shit about that right now. You matter to me right now because I know something is bothering you and I want to be there for you." He said softly.

I felt my stomach do a flip when he said I mattered to him. I don't think a guy has ever told me that, not even my ex boyfriend, who was a total dick by the way.

"But, I really don't want to talk about it. I'm actually tired and I think I should go to the hotel.." I set my glass down and stood up.

This was already getting too overwhelming for me.

"Are you sure?" He stood up also.

"Yes. I'll see you later." I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Bye."

"Bye." He said. "I'll stop by your room later on."

I nodded and walked over to the boys to say my goodbyes.

"You're leaving already?" Liam asked.

"Yea, sorry. I just feel really tired." I said. "But the movie was amazing guys, I really liked it."

"Aw thanks babe, glad you enjoyed it." Niall smiled as he hugged me.

"Okay, well I'm gonna get going now. See you boys later." I smiled.

"See ya." Zayn said kissing my cheek.

"And don't worry Lenny, we'll take good care of Harold for ya." Louis shot me a wink.

I rolled my eyes and walked off, leaving the boys laughing to themselves.