Chapter 14

HARRY.

After Zayn and Lennon had come back from Starbucks, our flight was announced. We all grabbed our things and headed off to our private jet.

We all kind of hid our faces with sunglasses or hoods just so anybody wouldn't recognize us. Once in our private jet, we all took our seats. The boys sat in the seats up front, while I sat on the last row. I smiled when Lennon came and sat on the seat across from me.

"You seem to need some company." She smiled.

"And you as my company is just perfect." I said.

She blushed and turned away. She was so cute and adorable. I just loved being with her and just looking at her. She was gorgeous. It's like if God took some extra careful time in creating this beauty in front of me.

There was no doubt that I was crazy about her. I was falling for her, I knew it. I just don't think she felt the exact same for me.

*

"You tired?" Lennon asked as she, the boys, and I, followed by some of our crew stepped out of the elevator in our hotel floor.

The rest of our crew and security took different elevators since we all didn't fit in one"

I turned to Lennon and replied, "Not really, why?"

"Come hang with me in my room so I won't be bored." She smiled.

"Okay." I agreed. "Let me just take my things to my room and I'll be down there in a few."

"Alrighty!" She jumped up and started skipping down the hall towards her room.

I laughed and just stared at her. She looked so happy and bubbly. I loved it.

Louis came to my side and patted my shoulder.

"It's so obvious mate, just tell her already."

"What are you talking about?" I chuckled.

"You're crazy about her and ya need to tell her." He smirked.

I shook my head, running my fingers through my hair.

"It's not that simple, Lou. Besides, I don't think she feels the same." I sighed.

"Well you'll never know if you don't tell her." He said before walking away.

He was right, but it wasn't easy. She's barely known me a few weeks. She couldn't possibly like me just a short time. I fancy her because I've always known about her. I fancied her even before I was on The X Factor. Back then she was known for doing small roles in movies and just watching her made me crush on her.

With a sigh, I walked to my room. I unlocked it and quickly went in. After I settled down my things, I walked back out and made my way to Lennon's room.

______________________________________

LENNON.

"Okay so shall we watch movies or...?" I drifted off.

"Movies sound good." Harry smiled. "I vote on The Conjuring."

"Scary movie? Noooo." I groaned.

"Do you not like scary films?" Harry smirked.

"No." I said with a roll of my eyes.

"Then this will be fun." He chuckled rubbing his hands together.

"You're mean." I frowned taking a seat on the couch, as he put the movie in.

Half way into the movie, I was screaming my ass off. Scary movies were definitely not my favorites. Especially the kinds that dealt with ghosts and spirits. Hated those.

I scream and hug my knees as one of the little girls is suddenly grabbed by the hair by an evil spirit. Harry laughs beside me and I punch him playfully.

"Come here." He says throwing an arm around me. He pulls me closer to him and I'm welcomed by his warmth.

I suddenly feel safe in his arms. I get a comfortable feeling and it feels just right to be like this. I liked Harry, I must admit. I mean it's like I was barely growing these feelings. These feelings were ones that I barely realized while we were on the plane. I knew I had these feelings but I just always pushing them away and saying we were just friends. Honestly though, I just think it's the thought that he may not like me back.

This feels so quick, and it is. I barely met him a couple weeks ago and now I'm beginning to crush on him. That's the thing about me, I start to like someone so quickly. But this is kinda different, I feel like I've known Harry my entire life.

"Better?" He asked.

"Much better." I smiled.

The movie went on and soon I felt myself drifting off into a peaceful sleep...