Chapter 1

LENNON.

August, 2013.

*Teen Choice Awards 2013*

"Guys we are here with the the very talented and gorgeous Lennon!" the interviewer said as I smiled at the camera.

I was at the 2013 TCAs and like the usual, I had to stop for interviews as I went down the red carpet. Luckily this was my last stop before going inside the venue.

"Hello." I said with a smile.

"How are you, Lennon? Are you excited for the show?"

"I'm good, thank you. And yes, I'm excited. I'll be performing so yea I'm definitely excited."

"That's great, we cannot wait to see you up there!" she said. "And you're nominated for three awards tonight, do you think you will win?"

"Um, I don't know. If i do win all three well then that'll be just incredible but if I don't, well that's okay, ya know." I shrugged.

"Aww, well anyway you look great tonight! I love your whole outfit." she said.

"Oh thanks, I actually picked it out myself." I chuckled.

I was wearing a white crop top with black overalls on top and my black pointed toe heels. My makeup matched my outfit; black smokey eye shadow and nude lipstick with blush added to my cheekbones. My hair lay on my shoulders in soft curls.

"Really? Wow, you've got great fashion sense, I love it!" the interviewer smiled. "Well, it looks like that's all we have tine for since the show is about to start soon. Thanks for stopping for us Lennon, can't wait to see you perform and good luck!"

"Thank you so much." I smiled before walking away.

My bodyguard led me through all the people all the way to the entrance to the venue. He was about to take me to my seat but I stopped him.

"I've got it from here, Dan." I said.

"Are you sure?" he asked. I nodded and walked past him.

Like at every award show, my seat is always assigned next to my brothers. I looked out for them and when I finally spotted them, I made my way over to them.

"Hey, there you are." My oldest brother, Cruz said as he gave me a hug.

"Here I am."I smiled, moving on to hug my other brother Jared.

"How are you?" he asked.

"I'm good." I smiled. I pulled away and went to hug my little brother. "How's my baby brother?"

"Fantastic, and by the way I'm not a baby." he laughed.

"You are to me." I chuckled taking a seat next to him.

The four of us sat there talking until the show began. The One Direction boys started the show off with their song Best Song Ever and we all stood up to sing along and dance. It was a really catchy song just like almost all of their songs.

*

"And the winner for Choice Female Artist is..."

I was nominated in this category and I was actually hoping I'd win because the other two I was nominated for, I'd lost them to Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato. Good for them though, they deserved it.

"Lennon!"

Yes!

"Yea, go Lennon!" "Good job sis!" "Way to go!" My my brothers cheered. I laughed happily as I hugged all three of them.

"Congrats, Len!" Ed Sheeran, who sat on the seat to my left said.

"Thanks so much, Ed." I smiled.

"Congratulations." A deep British voice said. I looked up and saw none other than the Harry styles standing to Ed's left. This was actually my first time seeing him in person.

"Thank you." I smiled before making my way over to the stage. The fans cheered and I waved at them as I made my way over to the presenter, who by the way was the incredible Michelle Rodriguez.

"Congrats babe!" She said as she hugged me and handed me my surfboard.

"Thank you so much." I said.

I held onto my surfboard as I stepped in front of the microphone. The crowd of people were still cheering and I had to wait for them to quiet down.

"Wow." I began. "Um, first of all I'd just like to thank the fans because they are just incredible. I'd like to thank my parents for being my number one supporters and also my brothers who I love so much. And also to my sister Angie who is my hero and is currently in Afghanistan serving for our country. I love you so much and this award is dedicated to you. Once again, thank you so much."

I waved to the crowd as they began to cheer again. I walked with Michelle backstage and I was quickly taken to my dressing room to get me ready for my performance.

I was so ready and pumped up now for my performance. Performing was my most favorite thing to do. It has been ever since I was a little girl.