Chapter 15

*Check out Lennon's hair/makeup/outfit for the movie premiere above/on the side!*

LENNON.

The sound of the tv woke me up. I felt sore, ad if I slept in a crooked position. I opened my eyes only to find another pair of green orbs looking right back at me. Harry.

We had fallen asleep on the couch watching a movie.

"Good morning." He said with a smile. His morning voice was beautiful.

"Morning." I smiled.

I looked down and noticed our legs were tangled with each others. His hand rested on my waist, and mine on his chest. I felt my cheeks start to heat up.

"Umm." I said awkwardly.

"Oh, sorry." He said, quickly getting up off the couch. The warm feeling of his body soon went away and I felt cold. I actually still wanted him to lay down with me....but I wasn't gonna tell him that.

"It's alright." I chuckled, getting up also.

I looked at the time on the clock that was on the wall. It was already noon.

"Hey, the premiere is in a few hours." I pointed out.

"Crap, you're right. Almost forgot about that." He chuckled.

"Yea....you should probably get going you know, to get ready and what not." I said.

"Right, I will get going then." He said. "And uh, sorry if I made you uncomfortable because we slept together...I mean beside each other."

"Of course not." I shook my head. "I liked it."

He grinned. "I did too...but uh, I should get going. Um, see you at the premiere then?"

"Yea, see you there." I smiled.

"Alright, bye love." He leaned in and kissed my cheek before walking towards the door.

I can already tell this will be an interesting day.

********

~hours later~

"Damn, so many fans showed up." Cruz said as our driver pulled up to the red carpet.

My brothers had arrived a few hours ago, and now we had arrived at One Direction's movie premiere, which already had me feeling all excited.

"Of course they did." I chuckled.

The car stopped and I saw a security come up to our car.

"Do I look alright? My makeup isn't smudged?" I asked my brothers.

"You look fine." Jared said.

"Why so worried about how you look? Trying to impress Harry Styles or what?" Noah smirked.

"No, I am not." I rolled my eyes.

"Sure." He laughed.

"Now why would Noah think you want to impress Harry? You two got something going on?" Cruz said.

"No, of course not. Noah's just being his dumb self." I scoffed.

"Oh come on Len, it's pretty obvious you both have a thing for each other." Jared butted in.

"Ugh not you too." I groaned. "Look, there's nothing going on. Now just drop it."

The security opened the car door and the sound of the fans screams filled my ears. My brothers got off first all together since they were a band. I had to wait in the car a couple minutes until the paps could take pictures of them. Finally, I got to get off. As soon as I stepped off, the flashes started going off and some fans screamed for me. While others of course, didn't say nice things, like always.

I was lead over to the fans so I could greet them. I went towards the ones who were actually yelling for me. I took some selfies, signed a couple of things, and just chatted with some. I walked further down meeting fans, and I began to feel anxious when I heard a small group of girls yelling terrible things.

Bitch, whore, slut, fat, ugly, kill yourself, and leave Harry alone, were just some of the things they were throwing at me. I had enough so I just turned around and made my way over where the paps would be taking my pictures. My brothers were now done, so it was their turn to greet fans.

I posed for the cameras and smiled, when in reality I just wanted to leave somewhere, curl up in a ball, and cry because of what those girls said. But this was big night for Harry and the boys and I wanted to be there for them.

Finally, I was done posing for the paps. I was lead inside the theater where a bunch of other artists were. I still hadn't seen any of the boys, and I didn't want to right now actually. I wanted to be alone for a few minutes.

"Excuse me, where's the bathroom?" I asked a security guard.

"Take this exit on the right, restrooms will be to your left." He said.

I told him thank you and made my way to the bathroom. I walked inside the bathroom and noticed a few women here and there. With a smile to them, I stepped inside a stall. There I waited for the bathroom to clear out. Once the bathroom was empty, I let loose and just cried. I hated being called those things. None of what they said was true and I know it shouldn't affect me like this but I just can't help it. I can't help being hated and disliked. I've always wanted to be the kind of person to be loved by everyone but that's never happened...nor do I think it will.

When I finally calmed down, I walked out of the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Fortunately, my makeup was waterproof so it didn't smear. However, my eyes and nose were red and it kinda looked like I was crying. But nobody would tell though, since it's dark inside the theater. I took one last look in the mirror and then stepped outside into the hallway.

I had barely taken a few steps when I heard my name being called.

"Lennon!" It was Harry. Oh no he was gonna see that I was crying.

I acted like I didn't hear him, and just kept walking. But Harry being Harry, kept calling after me. I heard footsteps behind me and then a hand grabbed my elbow.

"Hey, Lennon." He said moving in front of me to face him.

"Are you ignoring me?" He said as I looked at the ground.

"Uh, no, no. Sorry, didn't realize that was you." I'm such a terrible liar.

"You know, I know you're lying." He placed a finger under my chin and made me look at him.

"Were you crying? What's wrong? What happened?" He asked.

"Listen, your movie is gonna start any minute now. So, we better go." I said.

"Not until you tell me what happened." He frowned.

"Look Harry, can we just not talk about it now." I sighed.

"Okay." He said.

"Okay." I nodded. "Uh, I'm gonna go back inside and find my brothers." I turned around.

"Wait, Lennon." He said.

"Yeah?" I faced him.

"You look beautiful." He smiled.

I laughed and shook my head. "Thank you. You look handsome."

He grinned, those beautiful dimples of his showing on his face. Gosh, he was just too pretty.