Chapter 12

*check out Lennon's hair and outfit above/on the side*

HARRY.

*two weeks later*

I was back in California and I was more excited to see Lennon than attending the VMAs.

I hadn't told her what time I would be arriving in LA so when I showed up at her front door unexpectedly, she got a real surprise..

"Harry!" Her eyes widened as she opened the door.

Her hair was in a messy bun, she wore a loose tank top and baggy sweats. Clearly, she wasn't dressed to see anybody. Even though she was in that attire, she still looked beautiful to me.

"Oh my god. Stay here, I'm gonna change really quick."

She shut the front door before I could even say anything. I leaned against the gray wall and chuckled to myself. In the short time I've known her, I've gotten to know her personality really well and let me just tell you that she has an incredible and funny one.

Louis and Zayn have said the same things about her since they've known her way before me. They've always said that she's a fun person with a good heart. I now know that they were saying the truth.

"How rude of Lennon." A voice interrupted me.

I looked up and saw her younger brother, Noah, i think. We hadn't got to meet properly at the dinner at their father's house, so basically this was my first time meeting him.

"She didn't even let you in." He shook his head.

"It's alright." I smiled as he lead me inside the house. "I'm Harry. I didn't get to properly meet you that one night."

"Ah right. I'm Noah, and sorry you had to witness all that." He said.

"No worries. Every family has their problems." I said.

"Yea, so you guys going out or what?"

"Uh no." I chuckled. "Just friends."

He laughed and said "That's nice, but I actually meant if you two were going out like somewhere not dating."

Well that was embarrassing. Nice one, Harold.

"Oh! Uh I don't think so." I chuckled nervously.

"Well alright. I'm actually gonna get going. It was nice meeting you man." He shook my hand.

"You too." I smiled. He nodded and made his way towards the door.

Just then the beautiful Lennon came bouncing down the stairs. She was fixing her hair, putting it all inside her beanie, letting her bangs fall out in the front.

"I'm mad at you." She said.

"What? Why?" I frowned.

"Because you didn't tell me what time you were getting here, you saw me at my worst." She rolled her eyes.

"Lennon, you were not at your worst." I smiled. "Even in sweats your gorgeous."

She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Come here." I said opening my arms. She walked into them and I gave her a tight hug. Her small arms wrapped around me, hugging me as tight as she could.

"I missed you so much. Like seriously." She laughed.

"I did too." I grinned. "But the texts and phone calls were fun weren't they?"

"Absolutely." She laughed. "So what do you wanna do?"

"I'd like to just chill. I'm really tired from the flight." I said.

"Then you should take a nap, why don't you go sleep in one of the rooms?" She suggested.

"No, no." I shook my head. "I'd rather hang out with you."

"I insist Harry. You look tired." She said.

"Lennon, I am fine. I can handle it." I smiled.

"You sure?"

"I'm sure."

"If you say so. Come on, let's hang out in the backyard. It's a beautiful evening, why be inside?" She said.

I nodded and followed her out to her backyard.

"Nice backyard." I commented looking around.

"Thanks."

She laid down on her hammock while I sat on the small couch across from her. I watched as she crossed her arms over her chest and swayed back and forth on the hammock. She was stunning. Just absolutely beautiful. Her blue hair was perfect on her and that beauty mark on her upper lip was something that I had already grown to love.

I've actually only hung out with her three days counting the last time I was here, but when I was in England we texted and called each other nonstop. I pretty much got to know her more over the phone. And let me tell you that I loved every bit of it. It's like she's my best friend, but I have the biggest crush on her. I've always fancied Lennon, even way before we actually met, so there's no denying that. But now that we know each other, I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship because I doubt she feels the same.

But I hope she feels the same about me some day.

"Have you ever gotten really nasty hate online?" She spoke out of nowhere.

"Yea." I admitted. "Real nasty, why?"

"How do you deal with it?" She ignored my question.

"I ignore it, and try to get my mind on something else." I said. "Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering." She said softly.

Lennon was mysterious to me. I know she holds so many secrets because of all those scars on her wrists. I want to know all those secrets. I want to know what was hurting her. I want to be there for her, but I guess we aren't at that point yet. Well, she isn't. But I should be patient. I know one day she will tell me everything, she told me so.

"What are you thinking?" I asked her.

"Just...life." she shrugged.

"What about it?"

"It sucks." She chuckled. "But anyway, how was it being back home?"

"Nice, very nice. We actually had our first movie premiere in London." I smiled.

"That's right. I can't wait to go to the New York premiere!" She grinned.

"You're going?" I suddenly was excited.

"Yea, Louis and Zayn invited and my brothers." She said.

"That's great." I grinned.

"I know." She smiled.

"When we're in New York, I'm taking you somewhere." I said.

"Where?"

"You'll see." I grinned.