Chapter 2

*check out Lennon's piercing and tattoos above/on the side*

HARRY.

"Fumbling his confidence

And wondering why the world has passed him by

Hoping that he's bent for more than arguments

And failed attempts to fly, fly

We were meant to live for so much more

Have we lost ourselves?

Somewhere we live inside

We were meant to live for so much more

Have we lost ourselves?

Somewhere we live inside

Dreaming about Providence

And whether mice or men have second tries

Maybe we've been living with our eyes half open

Maybe we're bent and broken, broken"

God, she's amazing. So talented and beautiful. The way she performed was just incredible. She reminded me of myself when I perform on stage. Hitting the air and jumping when the drum beat and guitar went off. Lennon was just fantastic. I have always been a huge fan of hers and I have always had a crush on her. I mean, who wouldn't? She's so fit. And her voice? It's to die for. She's got that deep and raspy style which I totally love. Plus, I've heard so many great things about her. I know that she loves donating to charities and helping homeless people and she's got an immense love for her fans. You can just see how humble she is. But at the same time, she's so mysterious. I've seen a lot of her interviews and yea at some points she'll be all happy and bubbly but then she'll turn really serious and then bubbly Lennon is gone.

Today is my first time ever seeing her in person since she hardly attends award shows. When she does attend award shows, we don't attend so I'm very lucky today. And today I will make sure I talk to her. I just have go get to know her more.

"She's incredible." I said to Ed as she finished her performance.

"Yea, man. She's amazing." He agreed. "You have to get her digits at the after party."

"That's if she goes." I chuckled.

"If she doesn't, then invite her out somewhere." he said.

Ed totally knew of my crush on Lennon.

"I'd really love to but it will be hard with all this paparazzi around." I said. He nodded and we sat down to enjoy the rest of the show which was to finish in a while.

Once the show was over, I decided to go backstage and look for Lennon because she didn't go back to her seat after her performance.

"I'll see you at the after party then?" Ed asked before I walked away.

"Yea." I said.

I quickly walked through the crowds of people, not wanting to be spotted because I was in a bit of a hurry. I mean, what if it's another couple more months until I see Lennon in person? I won't risk it. I have to make sure that she knows I'm interested a lot in her.

I finally made it backstage and spotted the boys talking with Little Mix.

"Harold, there you are." Liam smiled as I reached them.

"Yea, yea. Has anybody seen Lennon?" I looked around, hoping she would appear.

"Oh, I was just with her but she just left." Perrie said.

Great. Just great. Damn it, I should've been quicker.

"She left? Fuck." I groaned.

"Don't worry Harold, she's going to the after party." Zayn chuckled.

"Really?" I grinned and Perrie nodded.

Yes!

God, you are the man.

"How long have you had a crush on her?" Jade, Perrie's band mate asked.

"No time for questions Jade, lover boy has to get going and find Lennon." Louis said.

"Right." I agreed. "Um, I'll see you guys there?"

"Yea, mate. Hurry!" Niall said.

I grinned and ran out towards the back where I found Paul. He led me to my car and I quickly got in and turned it on.

"Drive safe." Paul said before I drove away.

I was so excited right now. I just couldn't wait to finally meet Lennon. This is what our fans must feel like when they're about to meet us. Well, it's a rather good feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

The original singer and writer for the lyrics above is the band Switchfoot. So all rights go to them, nothing is mine.