ponyboy

Hey guys srry I haven't updated I've been really sick but I hope u guys enjoy the next chapters and plz don't forget to vote and comment thank u😁

That day nothin happened. I told the guys some excuse and went to work and did what I had to do. I performed with people still goin crazy. They actually liked me. I never thought it would go this far. I mean people would always tell me your gonna go far In life. Then they would ask me for a photo with them. It was like I was famous or somethin. We also went to the party and I'm not gonna lie that was the worst most boring party Dally has ever tookin us to or has just gone to. But Soda picked up a few broads and so did soda Steve and Two bit. He also got drunk as usual. After a few weeks passed by. I was still working and Bringing in the money working both jobs. I'm not gonna lie this has been a lot of fun and I would love to turn this into a long time career but I can't I still got a lot of growing up to do. Me and Johnny have been good as well. We haven't told the gang yet but we hope to tell them soon. School has also been really good. I have all a and bs and only 1 c but not bad. I only have 2 more days till my dream are over tho. Tonight is one of the last times I have to do it then after this one more and I'm done. I stopped working at the bar to. It closed down but the guy still gave me the money I needed. Before the show my boss would have me sit at a table and sign pictures of myself as autographs then they would have me take a picture with them. I enjoyed it. It's like being with fans. Leyla Chrissy and Maddi started laying off after they realized how popular I was getting. I was about to lock up my locker till Maddi came up to me.
"Can I help u?" I asked.
"No I just wanted to let you know that me and Bob are very happy"
"Okay but didn't leyla want him first then they stayed together for like a day then he went with Chrissy. I already feel bad for you guys so I'm gonna be honest. Bob's just playing all of you guys till he finds another chick but y'all do what you want. Not my problem." I said walking off. Ponyboy then walked up to me.
"Hey where you goin?"
"Where I normally go after school" I smiled.
"What to meet some guy."
"Well not exactly but I am seeing someone" I bit my lip.
"Oh ya who" he said stopping in front of me. Johnny then walked next to me smiling.
"Hey guys what did I miss?"
I then looked up at him then at pony then my shoes.
"Oh no. Nininininooooo"
"Uh ya but it's only been a few weeks if that helps." I smiled.