Last night

"alright everyone so you all know miss Curtis." He said pointing to me on stage holding the microphone in the other hand. They all cheered and went insane. I smiled at them and gave out a little wave. "Well the sad thing is that tonight is her last night." He said in a sad tone. They all awed and started saying things like come on stay a little longer we all love ya and just stuff like that. I felt bad. "I'm sorry everyone. I love doin this but it's time for me to go. I still have school and a lot of growing up to do. I also have to help with my brothers. There all amazing. You know when I came I didn't expect to get this popular. I couldn't believe it. But the only reason I took this job was because my brothers and I were gonna loose our house. There all older then me and work hard but sometimes we just can't afford it. My parents died a few years ago so it's just us. And the truth is my brothers don't even know I work here. But I just want to say to you guys thank you for making this such a great experience and I love you all. I'm sorry to let everyone down but why don't we just try to have a good time tonight alright?" I cheered. They all cheered along. I didn't really didn't want to leave but I had to.
Tonight I just gotta get the money go to the bank tomorrow and that's it. I only have 2 days to take the money to the bank. I have been keeping it all in an envelope. But I really don't want to leave. I feel like this is my home away from home. No matter how bad my day is I'm always happy here. I don't know maybe I shouldn't leave. I'll have to figure it out later I guess.