T W O

It had been 5 days since Cora had went to dream land, and every night since she went back there. She assumed Finn was a figment of her imagination, but she got really close to him they became really good friends. And he was really cute. Finn had thought that Cora wasn't real either. Little did they know today was the day they would meet.

It was an early Saturday for Cora. In order to get to the skate park before it was crowded she had to wake up at 9:00 o'clock in the morning. She took a shower got dressed(outfit at top bc why not)and ran outside. As she was skating down the busy sidewalks of LA she bumped into someone. " oh my god im so sor-" she cut herself off when she realized she had bumped into Finn.

Finn=Bold
Cora=Italics
Both=Bold Italics

"Holy shit it's you"

"Whoa are you real?"

"You actually breath?"

"HOLY SHIT"

"i though you were just like an oompa loompa but for dream land"

"But like a really hot oompa loompa"

"um i thought the same thing"

"Do you even know who i am though"

"Firstly am i supposed to and secondly obviusly not dipshit"

"Oh my god yes you're not a fangirl"

"Wait now i think i recognize you"

"Oh ya you're the kid who plays richie in IT"

"wait have you ever heard of stranger things"

"Ohh that show i haven't watched it yet"

"Okay good"

"Lemme guess your in it"

~Time Jump~

Finn was relieved she wasn't a crazy fan girl, but he wanted to learn more about her. He loved her laughed the way her blue-green eyes sparkled in the sun and her sense of humor. She was perfect. Cora was fascinated by Finn. He was like a quadruple threat. He could sing and act he was funny and cute.

Cora could tell they would be good friends. What Cora didn't know was that she was beggining to hopelessly fall for Finn wolfhard. And Finn was hopelessly falling for Cora Lilith

XOXO-GOSSIP GIRL