T E N

~Narrator's POV~

Finn's birthday was soon but he wasn't excited. He realized how bad he fucked up and the first step to getting Cora back was to break up with raya

----------–--------------------------------------------

Raya

Hey baby💙

Finn

Hey

Listen I didnt want to do this over text but we're done.

I would say its not you its me but it is you.

It's because you're not Cora.

Sorry.

Finn has blocked raya!

----------------------------------------------------------------

@rayastellar:date with Fin!

[Tagged:@Finnwolfhardofficial]

*Coments*

Forawillrise:still can't believe Finn chose you as a rebound

Finnwolfhardofficial: 1) learn to spell my name right, 2) I litteraly just broke up with you!?

Coraisabitch: Cora probably hacked finn's account or some shit

Rayastellar:^ I'm pretty sure it was because finn is next to me and he got logged out of his insta and cant log back in.

Finnwolfhardofficial:wow you're insane y'know that. Cora has never hurt a soul. And when she 'exposed' me I deserved it. So listen up everyone who thinks Cora lied about anything is wrong I can actually expose myself just to prove Cora's innocence. And that outburst she had at IHOP was my fault because I messed with her emotions. I just want to say that if Cora ever sees this i am so goddamn sorry for everything that I did. I fucked up real bad and I just want you to know that I still love you.

Corafan: damn Finn finally came to his senses. Coratheexplora

Forawillrise:coratheexplora

Wyattoleff:coratheexplora.

Coratheexplora: Finn Wolfhard you are so goddamn lucky that I'm madly in love with you. Meet me outside the hotel in 5.

Sophialillis:holy shiz Cora be careful. Don't wanna hear you cry anymore :)

Ezra_l: Finn if I hear as much as a sniffle from Cora then I will actually kill your reputation.

Layslillith: ^ be prepared for a ass whooping from layla Lilith. Cuz ohhhh if you make her cry again.

Joshuadun: what Ezra said.