E L E V E N

It has been 4 days since everything went down in the comments and finn and cora ended up having a long talk and then got back together. Cora was hesitant, but her love for finn was strong. They have been back together for 3 days.

--Instagram--

@Coratheexplora: be prepared for a long ass paragraph: happy birthday froggy boi I love you so much even though you can be really stupid sometimes

@Coratheexplora: be prepared for a long ass paragraph: happy birthday froggy boi I love you so much even though you can be really stupid sometimes. To be honest you make me the happiest i've ever been. I know we're really young, but no matter what there is not a bone in my body that will stop loving you. Goddamit Finn what is it about you that makes you so goddamn easy to fall in love with. You are just a perfect human and I love you with all my heart. We have been through alot and I understand that you get mad sometimes. I just wanna wish you the happiest birthday ever. Love you soooo much, froggy boi🐸.

Finnwolfhardofficial: love you too and just wait for your birthday post.

Sophialillis: happy birthday Cora & Finn

Wyattoleff:^^^^^

Sadiesink:^^^^^^

Chosenjacobs:^^^^^^^^^^

Jeremeyraytaylor:^^^^^^^

Gatenm123:^^^^^^^^^

Milliebobbybrown:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jackdgrazer:^^^^^^^

Layslitilth: happy birthday to both of you shitwads

Finniewolfhard: wait Cora and Finn have the same birthday?!

Ezra_l: yes they do ^

A/n happy birthday to the one and only frog boi: finn wolfhard :)

XOXO-GOSSIP GIRL