Beach day

(Kelli's POV)

I walk out of the bathroom with a turquoise bikini and a white cover up, paired with some matching sandals. I then scope the room for Billy until I catch him staring at old pictures of me."hey I'm ready!" I said with a grin. He asked me "is this you?!" With a look of embarrassment I answer "oh my god! Yes! It was my second birthday and instead of grabbing the cake with my hand well, I decided to wear it as a dress. We both couldn't help but laugh at the thought of me covered in cake. When he interrupted and said "well ok let's just stop by my house and change and we'll be on our way" . "Ok!" I answer.

I've never been to his house before I thought as we walked out side. When I open the door I'm greeted by his brother Eric. "Hi you must be Kelli. Billy's told me a lot about you! "He said. "Hi! And yes I am Kelli and I hope it was good things!" I say with a giggle. I looked over at billy as he gave Eric a stop while your ahead look with a mix of your embarrassing me. He motioned me to his room and I followed him upstairs. We then ran into his sister Erin. She's pretty I thought. She looks really sweet! "Hi I'm Kelli!" I say as I shake her hand "I'm Erin!, I've heard a lot about you!" "Really! That's what your brother told me!" I reply. I started to chuckle when I see the same look on Billy's face like the one he gave Eric. I looked back at Erin with a I'm going! Kind of facial expression. We soon arrived to his room and it was huge! It was clean! I was surprised considering he shared a room with his brother. He then told me to wait in the bedroom as he changed in the bathroom. His bed had blue/black covers with a leopard print pillow case. On the wall was a guns n roses poster and off to the side was a row of guitars. He quickly changed and we left off to the beach. As we arrived we layed our towels down and walked towards the water. Then all of a sudden he reached for my hand. I quickly grasped his and he rubbed his thumb over my knuckle. Once We reached the water, he grabbed me and threw me in. "Billy!" I screamed as I made contact with the water. I shot up and screamed "I can't swim!" He raced over unknowingly it was all part of the plan. Once he reached me I grabbed his hand and yanked him underwater. We both rose up soaked and laughing."that's what you get!" I said as I stuck out my tongue. He then replied "you're gonna get it!" He yelled as we splashed each other. "Ok ok ok! I give up!" I shouted. We stopped and gazed into each others eyes. We then grew closer, and closer and then he kissed me.

(Billy's pov)

I kissed her. I kissed her! Her lips were so soft. And her eyes sparkled. Once we moved apart we smiled ear to ear. Then I splashed her. And she did the same and it just went back and forth until sunset. We got out of the water and lied on our towels. Just watching the sun go down. She lied on my arm with her head next to my chest. We could talk for hours and still have something to say. I know she's the one for me. It was love at first site."why don't we go out for ice cream?" I asked. "I'd love too!" She replied as we gathered our stuff and left to marble slab. I ordered chocolate and she got red velvet with an Oreo mix in. As we walk around the block not realizing in circles we didn't realize how late it got. It was nearly midnight. But before that it was like time stopped and whispered in my ear and said treasure her. I lean in to kiss her and pull back before we do leaving her wanting our lips to make contact. "We should go" I said. "Uh ok." She replied a little sad. I lifted her chin and kissed her. That made her smile. Her perfect teeth and beautiful face, her soulful eyes, just perfect.