Thinking of the future

Billy's POV:

I wake up early and leave the apartment. I drive to the mall. I walk up the steps and enter into the jewelry store. I place a piece of Kelli's jewelry on the table. I purchased what I needed and left.

Kelli's POV:

I woke up to an empty apartment. I shower not realizing I left my clothes in my room. I walk out the bathroom in nothing but a towel. As soon as I open the door I run smack into billy. I let out a shriek. "God billy! You scared me!" I shout. "I'm.... I'm... Sorry." He replies. I catch him realizing I only have a towel on. I quickly run to my room and put some jeans and a top on. I walk out to him on the couch. As he noticed me walk out of my room and into the kitchen he quickly gets up and walks towards me. "What do you say we have lunch together?" He asks. "I can't I have a hair appointment in 30 minutes going blonde remember? " I state the obvious. "Oh right! How bout dinner? " he compromises. "Sounds lovely" I reply. "Great. Wear a dress and meet me here at 7!" He shouts as he runs out the door. Ummm okay? I grab my keys and walk out the door and off to my hair appointment.

Billy's POV:

"She can't know anything about this ok?" I say on the phone in my car. "Okay make sure it's perfect!" I reply

Kelli's POV:

"I love it!" I tell my hair dresser. I quickly race home it's now 4. I flip my closet upside down just trying to find the perfect dress. I found it! (Her prom dress). I style my hair as well. (Her prom hair.) it's 6:30. Billy's not back yet. What's his deal anyways. Oh well. I sit on the couch on my phone waiting for billy. I here the keys jingle at the front door. He must be here. I stand up and walk close to the door. He opens it and drops his keys at the sight of me. I smile. He walks closer. "You look perfect!" he says as he kisses me. " you look handsome in your suit" I reply blushing. "Okay we better get going or we will be late!". He shoves me out the door. "Where are you taking me?" I ask. "Surprise missy! I can't say!" He replies.