That morning

(Kelli's POV)

After billy left I look in my closet to see what I should wear to the funeral. I have nothing black? I got in my car and drove to the mall. I found a simple black dress that I decided to buy. I get home and find my favorite shoes. The funeral starts at 2:00 so I set my alarm at 11:30. I then go to sleep. Beep beep beep. I wake up and get in the shower. Once I get out I throw on some shorts and an oversized shirt. I start my make up to give my hair time to air dry a little. I decided to go with a natural look. I unwrap the towel on my head and brush my hair. I start to blow dry my hair and soon curl it. It's already 12:30 so I go downstairs and eat. After I finish I rebrush my teeth and put on my dress. I paired it with some blue shoes. I walk downstairs to grab a water when my phone beeps. It's a text from billy!

B: hey ill pick you up at one we have to help set up at the funeral home.

K: ok. I'm already dressed so if you need to be their sooner I'm ready :)

B: open the door :)

K: ok?

"Come on ill walk you to my house we can hang out their until we have to leave." He told me. " ok" I replied. Man! He looks hot in a suit! He looked sad though. I wish I could do something for him. We get to his house and he opens the door. We walk into the kitchen to find dozens of food dishes in containers. "Neighbors stopped by to send their respects." He explained. "You look gorgeous by the way." He said with a smile. "Thank you! You look pretty handsome yourself." I reply. " billy we have to go." I heard his dad call from a distance trying to fix his tie. " you're mother was always the one who tied it." He said gloomy. "Allow me sir?" I said trying to help him. "Please." He replied. I tied his tie and fixed it in place. "Thank you" he said. I nodded my head. " ill be waiting in the car." His dad informed . " ok dad." Billy replied. He grabbed his tie and held it up asking for me to tie it. I smile and tie his. I sighed " billy this must be hard for you." I said gazing into his eyes. " it is.. But you make it easier for me." He replied. I smile and rest my head on his chest. " I love you!" He said with tears rolling down his cheeks. I smile and lift my head to face his. " I love you more!" I replied "we should go " he motioned towards the door. I follow behind him.