Bowling

(Spencer's POV)

So Tyrel and I met some new people today. They seem really nice. They're dating and they finish each others sentences which is probably the only downside to this friendship because it might get annoying. They both have brown hair. Oh and I'm so excited to go bowling. I love bowling! "Lets take my car!" I shout. I quickly raced out the door. On the drive their we just blasted the radio on. All of our favorite songs came on and all of us new the lyrics. We arrived at the bowling place and put on our shoes. "So have you ever been bowling before?" I asked. "Yes" billy replied rather confidently."no" Kelli replied. "Ill teach you!" Billy said. This is gonna be fun! I hate to brag but I've been bowling so many times I lost count. I watched as billy was showing Kelli how to bowl. " haha strike! " she yelled as she jumped into Billy's arms. "Told ya you can do it!" Billy replied with a kiss. "Nice! " I replied happily. That was good. I stood up and grabbed a ball. "Strike!" I said excitedly. Bam! Kelli and Billy clapped. Billy stood up and got a strike as well. In the end it all came close. Me and billy tied and Kelli was one point behind. It's already 7:30 " hey guys we should get going." I heard billy say. "Yeah let's go!" I replied Kelli followed behind. We get back to my apartment and I watched them walk to their car hand in hand. How sweet! Man I need a girl friend. I turn around and walk inside.

(Billy's POV)

"So what do you think of spencer? " Kelli asked. "He seems nice and funny. Why?" I replied curiously. "No reason, hey I was wondering if we could talk over dinner tomorrow?" She replied. Hmmm wonder what it's about. " yeah sure what time do you want me to pick you up?" I replied. "Actually I was wondering if you could come over at 7:00?" She replied . "Is THE Kelli Berglund going to cook for me?" I asked . " cook order in call it what you will." She replied jokingly. We both laughed and got into the car. "I would love to meet at your house tomorrow." I replied. It was a short silent drive home. Once we arrived home I walked her to her door and kissed her goodbye.

(Kelli's POV)

I talk to billy tomorrow! Oh gosh I hope he doesn't think I'm rushing into this, I mean we've been dating for a year now so why not get a place to ourselves? I mean my parents are cool with it, considering their never home.