Lunch

The next day:

(Kelli's POV)

I wake up early, surprisingly at 11:15am. I walk downstairs and meet my parents for breakfast but my dad didn't eat. My parents asked to talk. About what? " we know you've been through a lot lately so we decided to unground you." They agreed. "Are you serious! Thank you!" I practically scream. I pull out my phone to text billy.

K: guess what!

B: what?

K: my parents ungrounded me said I've been through a lot.

B: that's awesome! :)

K: maybe we can get lunch?

B: I'd love to but I can't :(

K: oh ok no biggie! Maybe we can hang out later?

B: I'd love that!

K: :)

Hmm wonder what he's doing? Oh well. "Dad where you going?" I question. " I am going to lunch with your boyfriend!" He said with a smile. I glared at him and said "you wouldn't!". "Oh but I would " he said with a playful smirk. " please don't embarrass me!" I shouted. "We'll see" he said as he and my mom walked out the door. My mom had to work. Well now I'm alone. I guess ill apply for those colleges. I applied to my dream school at mission creek university. Me and billy want to go together. As I finished up I decided to got to the mall. I ran upstairs to get dressed. I turned on the hot water to my shower and picked out my clothes. I turned on my music and I decided to wear blue jean shorts and a red crop top. I undress and shower quickly. I step out and throw my hair up in a towel. I start my makeup. I apply my tarte bb cream and some light eye shadow along with a pink lipstick. I let down my hair and blow dry and soon curl my hair. All better. Off to the mall!

(Billy's POV)

What do I wear! I'm so nervous! I have to make a good impression. Oh my gosh. Alright ill wear a button up with some jeans. Can't go wrong with that right? I put on my black shoes and I'm off to meet him at the restaurant. I arrive at the restraint a bit earlier to make a better impression. As I was seated I ordered a dr.pepper and waited. Not to long after her father arrived and sat across from me. "Hey Billy how you doing?" He questioned. "I'm very good sir, how are you?" I reply. " I'm doing good.. Now lets cut to the chase. So you've been dating my daughter for a while now, y'all seem to be getting serious?" He questioned. " yes sir, we are getting serious but it's not something to worry about." I answered. " I just want to make sure you won't take advantage of her. She's a girl and can't defend herself yet and if you hurt her than you will have to deal with me." He stated firmly. Oh wow! Well now I'm freaked out! " I would never, never take advantage of her, nor hurt her in any way. She's to special to me. So you shouldn't worry. You can trust me." I said reassuringly. "Good I'm glad. So what do you say we order?" He asked eagerly. " I agree" I said with a laugh. It was all easy going after that we just talked about sports and Kelli. One story about her made me laugh.

The story:

Kelli was at home and she was walking down the stairs and had a drink in her hand she set it down on the chair. She grabbed a snack and sat down. Only to remember where she put her drink. She sat on it and it went all over her.

" I can't believe she sat on it!" I question while we both laugh . "We'll it's getting late I should go." He said. " yes I agree, thank you for lunch." I said as I got into my car and went home. That wasn't so bad.

(Kelli's POV)

I got to the mall and went to my favorite store,forever 21. I saw the cutest pink romper which I had to purchase along with the most gorgeous black heels and some silver jewelry. I then went home.