You stole my heart billy!

May-10-14 our anniversary. I thought before I shut my eyes and fell asleep. I was awoken later at 9:30 am by a text from billy. I gasp and quickly open it. (B=billy and k=kelli)

B:did I wake you?

K: no I've been up! , I lied

B: cool! I was wondering if you wanted to get breakfast at the cafe say around 10:00?

K:yeah! I'd love too!:-)

B:cool ill come getting you at ten! :D

K:ok! Ill see you soon! ;)

God! I have 30 minutes! I quickly shower throw some clothes and makeup on and throw my hair in a side braid. I then got my sandals as I hear the door bell ring. Prefect timing I thought. I swing open the door seeing billy in khakis and a baby blue shirt. Hello! I say as I opened the door and said come in! I said . He then kissed me on the cheek and said "hello kellbell!" He gave me a nickname! I thought as I gazed into his eyes. "We should get going!" I said with a grin. Once again he opened the door for me. Thank you I say! "Your welcome!" He stole my heart! And he's my only affection. Oh he electrifies my soul. A feeling unexplainable but I love the way it feels.

(Billy's POV)

As we arrive to the cafe I ordered a blue berry muffin and a drink. She ordered the same. She's soo beautiful! I can't help but lose my train of thought by focusing on her beauty. "So, what are you doing later?"I questioned. "Oh nothing."she responded. "Oh well maybe we can hang out you know, maybe go to the beach? I ask. "I'd love too! She said enthusiastically. After all we have school tomorrow and I want to relax as much as possible. As we head back to her house, she invites me to her room. "I like your room!" I complement. It was painted turquoise with a white bed and blankets with pillows matching the walls. Their was a Carpet that matched also. She had a white dresser. And a turquoise bean bag and fuzzy chair. "Thanks!" She calls from the bathroom. She grabs her clothes and changes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello fellow brase, belli,kellbells, and ungernators! Sorry for the short chapter! I'm super tired! Ill try and post tomorrow hopefully! ;) ! Keep calm and love billy unger!