Everything falls apart

(Kelli's POV)

I see them kissing! But why! How could he! How could he do this to me! We've been through so much together! We were .. We were happy and in love! I knew it! It was all too good to be true! I take off my heels and run. I run as fast as I can trying to get home. Tears flooded down my face. He was my true love. Now everything's fallen apart. I can hear him shouting my name but I ignore it. I stop in an alley hiding from him. Tears just won't stop falling. I can't help but to question why he would do this to me! I hear footsteps. But.. It was I say about 4 people's voices. I'm getting scared! Oh I wish billy was here.. NO! He kissed Katie you don't need him! I catch myself thinking. I'm hiding behind a trash can but they found me! "Ahhhhhh help me ! " One grabbed me and threw me to the ground and the other grabbed my purse and ran the others kicked me. And blood started dripping from my nose which was punched just moments before. I was in so much pain. Just praying for it to stop. "Please! Help me!" I whisper. "Kelli! Get away from her!" I hear. I turn around to see who but I knew it was billy. My vision blurred tears ran down my cheeks and I fainted.

(Billy's POV)

She runs so fast! I knew she was in pain! Why would Katie do this to us! I don't understand! Kelli and I well we were perfect! My girlfriend my best friend my sweet heart, my ..my kell.. "Help me!" I heard in scream. Kelli! She must be in trouble! I race and find three guys huddled around her. "Kelli! Get away from her!" I shout 2 of them ran but one stayed to fight me. We threw a few punches and kicks but he hurt Kelli. And he well .. He'd be lucky If I don't kill him. He passed out. "Kelli" I say as I race towards her. "This is all my fault!" I say as tears roll down my face I grab her and hold onto her. I call 911. "Help she's hurt and bleeding they attacked her!" Once the ambulance got their I rode with her to the hospital. "Everything's going to be ok" I whisper in her ear I saw her smile and her eyes opened but closed a second later. I call her parents telling them everything. They were out of town on a business trip. We arrive at the hospital where she's rushed to the ER and prepped for surgery. Oh what do I do their has to be something I can do for her. I love her! And I can't lose her! She's everything to me.. Everything! My only love. Everything and I mean everything was falling apart.