College

3 months later

(Kelli's POV)

It's mine and Billy's first day of college! He seems to be great after his moms death, I think he handles it better now. Now believe it or not my parents got to become really close with Billy's dad. Like they're best friends now. Who would've saw that coming? Ok time to get up Kelli. I sighed and stood up and showered. I wore a deep blue and purple pattern tank top with some dark jeans and brown boots. I blow dried my hair and curled loose waves into my hair. It's now 7:30 and class starts at 8 Billy's picking me up in about- beep -now

B: hey I'm at you're door you ready?

K: yes ill be right their.

I walk downstairs to an empty house.. Again. It's like I'm living by myself. Maybe I should get an apartment? Nah ill wait till I'm married. I open the door with billy standing their with a rose. "Happy first day of college. " he tells me. I giggle. "Thank you and likewise." I put the rose on the counter and walk outside. He grabs my hand and walks me to my door. He opens it and I sit down. He then closes it. He walks to the other side and sits down. He's wearing jeans and a white shirt.

(Billy's POV)

I get inside of my car and start driving. "So are you excited?" I ask. " more nervous than anything" she replied. I pull up to a drive thru and order us some breakfast tacos and a drink. "Thank you" she said. "You're welcome!" I replied with a smile. We ate our food and arrived at the college parking lot. " ok, so you are very cute and I think the guys can't argue with that so promise me you won't talk to any?" I asked .she laughed. " billy we have the same classes I won't talk to any but you ok." She replied. " and you're very hot so all the girls are going to hit on you and where does that leave me? " she asked. "My girlfriend, and I won't pay attention to them because you have all of my attention. I replied. "Ok then, shall we?" She asked. "Yes, we have 5 minutes until class and our class is on the other side of the building." I replied in realization. " what!?" She replied. " lets go!" We yell at the same time. We jump out of the car and run. We run laughing the whole way. We kept sliding and nearly falling. The halls were all empty. We arrive to our classes door and kiss and walk in. All eyes staring at us.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for another short chapter! But I'm going to try and update tonight. I hope y'all enjoy this book as much as I do writing it! Thank you for all the votes ,reads, and comments! It means a lot to me!