Thanksgiving

I have my very first college game tomorrow

Yes, it's still only Wednesday the 22nd here, and that's the only thing I'm looking forward to doing.

Y'know, you guys should really be so thankful for your family. I mean that with my goddamn soul.

I'm seeing a lot of people complaining about "making whatever food" it is with their mom or Dad, and I can't help but want to SCREAM.

Everybody here should be goddamn grateful that y'all are seeing your family. Everyone should be thankful to be blessed with a homemade meal that was made with love, to enjoy it with your family and friends.

Why?

Cause this bitch won't.

Everybody on the team has their family coming over to Hawaii to watch our first game, and everyone has family plans.

I hate how envious I feel.

I'm just pretty sad, I haven't seen my family in over three months.

It's hard to say that I've actually cried a few times because I don't get to have a family dinner. Most of the people in the dorms are going out with friends and family.

I hate saying that I'm pretty fucking sad.

The caf's closed tomorrow, which means that I can't go there to eat breakfast, lunch or dinner, and the kitchen's still closed so I can't cook anything.

My ass is just going to be sitting in my dorm room with a packet of ramen made with my Keurig and pop tarts.

Moral of the story, please take the time to spend with your loved ones. Don't take it for granted.

If you guys want to, y'all can follow me on periscope because I'll hopefully be having one of my friends live stream my game tomorrow. All ya gotta do is ask me 👍