Las Vegas

Just a quick update

If y'all haven't heard by now, Las Vegas recently had a terrible shooting

I just want to send prayers to those conflicted with this, those who were there, those somehow connected to it.

It brings tears just thinking how someone could selfishly take so many precious lives.

You know, crazy shit happens so often that now it's completely normal for it to happen.

If nothing crazy and tragic happens, then it's not normal, and that's upsetting.

Everyone's connected to this somehow, heck, if I wasn't in college, I might've had another basketball tournament down there. I've had lots of basketball tournaments held in Vegas, and to think that if I and my family were there.

I read a short article of a reporter boarding a flight to witness an older father finding out his son died in that shooting, and that shit is so hard to read without crying.

I'm grateful none of my family or friends were there, but seeing the videos makes me so sad how America's changed so drastically.

Hearing the gunshots and screams in every video shakes me to the core. It's not a movie, it's fucking reality, and that's fucking scary.

You know what pisses me off most?

Articles were first labeled as "Terrorist attack," until they found out it was a 64 year old white man. They changed their article titles & lines afterwards.

That's some racist shit right there, and it pisses me off. Just because it was a white male, it wasn't a terrorist attack.

How fucking sad.

So just please send prayers to the families that were wound up in this gruesome, horrible mass shooting. None of them deserved that. No life should've been taken by someone like that.