It's game day (radio available)

I haven't posted in a while

Let's get straight down to the facts:

Thursday I had a game and hit a WILD ASS 3 pointer that was hella deep. On home court. And everyone went wild af.

It was a nice six-seven feet away, I was feeling it.

Today I've got another game at home, our third game.

Just to let y'all know, don't tell my coach I drank a super strong coffee and took my medication and ibuprofen so I wouldn't get tired on the court.

If you don't have my Snapchat, you can check it out because it was absolutely lit last time. My friends made me a huge ass sign with the BEST QUOTE.

"If someone talks sh*t, then you owe em nothin'!"

They edited the quote from "If a man talks shit" So it'd make more sense for a game, but still—

They know me so well that I love Taylor Swift.

You can add my snap from my profile description ✌️

I'm seriously going to break some ankles tonight

Here's the directions if anyone wants to listen to my game on the radio:

First go to the schedule page for Womens basketball (down below)

http://www.goswords.com/schedule.aspx?path=wbball

•scroll down the page for today's game, click listen.
•and then the Listen LIVE link which usually starts about 5-10 minutes before the game. (I start at 5:30 Hawai'i time)

I'm actually super excited, even though I'm sleep deprived and we had practice early this morning and it's game day.

Let's all pray we pass our school finals in the next couple weeks too.