Plot Generator 2

Umm W O W

This is magnificently fucking beautiful

I can't stop laughing holy shit-

Whilst investigating the death of a local detective, a caring hero called Izuku Midoriya uncovers a legend about a supernaturally-cursed, warped sausage circulating throughout Ireland. As soon as anyone uses the sausage, he or she has exactly 21 days left to live.

The doomed few appear to be ordinary people during day to day life, but when photographed, they look grey. A marked person feels like a sloppy elephant to touch.

Izuku gets hold of the sausage, refusing to believe the superstition. A collage of images flash into his mind: a dull badger balancing on a magical detective, an old newspaper headline about a flying accident, a hooded monkey ranting about eyes and a drinking well located in a damp place.

When Izuku notices his feet have elephant-like properties, he realises that the curse of the warped sausage is true and calls in his lover, a navigator called Shouto Todoroki, to help.

Shouto examines the sausage and willingly submits himself to the curse. He finds that the same visions flash before his eyes. He finds the dull badger balancing on a magical detective particularly chilling. He joins the queue for a supernatural death.

Izuku and Shouto pursue a quest to uncover the meaning of the visions, starting with a search for the hooded monkey. Will they be able to stop the curse before their time is up?

Yeet, beware of the sausages 

One more week till I go home from living in Hawaii

Back to Seattle weather

Ew