Because Boy, Do Things Escalate...

Phil POV:

Word count: 727

Happiness: noun // ???

(NO SMUT)

Today's Saturday, and Dan and I have decided to have an "us" day. Just me and him. All day.

I've planned everything out, and it's going to be perfect.

I knock on his door and he opens it and runs into my arms, embracing me.

"What took you so long?" he asks.

"Dan, stop! You're crushing the flowers!" I yell as he lets go of me.

"There was a long line at the flower store, sorry," I say, handing him the crushed red roses.

"Awwww, thanks Philly," he says, taking them and putting them on the table.

"I-" Dan starts.

"No time for talking, we have lots to do today," I interrupt, pulling him out the door.

We take the taxi to our first destination, the laser tag shooting thingy, (well, what am i supposed to call it?!)

I rented the place out for an hour just for him and I. Since we're both extremely competitive, they were very intense rounds.

At one point, Dan pushes me against the wall and kisses me. As I begin to kiss back, he pulls away and smirks, shooting me with his laser gun before running away. That bastard.

He wound up winning the most rounds, and I only fell twice.

We then go to the ice skating rink. And we both suck, horribly. I mean, I suck good, but...

I also rented the skating rink out for an hour, so its just us two again.

At one point, I fall and Dan tries to help me up, falling on me in the process.

We wind up making out on the ice for about a minute.

"I literally can not feel my ass, maybe we should go to the next place now?" I suggest.

We go to a frozen yogurt place and Dan comes back to our table with a billion toppings on his.

"Yo yo yo, its ya boi Danny coming at you with this fro...yo," he says, making a weird gang sign with his hands.

"Are you okay?"

"To be honest, no."

We talk and laugh for about an hour, until I remember that we still have one more thing to do.

We take another taxi back to my house. My parents are out of town for the weekend. I'm glad they are so they won't be home just in case... things escalate with Dan and I.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask Dan.

"You," he responds.

I smirk but ignore his response.

"I'm ordering pizza," I say as a dial the number.

*30 minutes later*

When I put the pizza in my mouth, it burns my tongue awfully.

"AHHHHH, It's too hot!" I exclaim.

"Hot damn," Dan jingles to the tune of "Uptown Funk".

"Now is not the time, Dan!" I yell, running under the sink to moisturize my tongue. I could have put that in a better way, I apologize.

"Here, let me see."

Dan comes over, and pulls down my lower lip. He then kisses me, and I can't hold back anymore.

I lift him up onto my body so his legs are around my waist, and I bring us up to my bedroom whilst we continue to make out. 

I'm glad my parents aren't home, because boy, do things escalate...

*The Next Morning*

I wake up to Dan staring at me, and it jumpscares me. I didn't expect someone to be next to me, let alone staring right at me. But then I remember what happened last night.

"That was literally the best sex I've ever had," Dan chuckles.

"And it shall remain that way," I say, proudly.

Dan takes a shower and I decide to join him.

Is there a such thing as making out too much? Because if there is... we definitely do.

This has been the best weekend of my life. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

ERROR#2494992//DWIRNFS837482HSIQB

This is Phil from the future. I'm here to warn you that... this is right before everything turned to hell.

Be prepared, because I sure wasn't.

PINOF 9 AHHHHHHHHH

AND GAMINGMAS IS COMING UP I'M NOT READY

If you celebrate it, how was your Thanksgiving? I ate way too many hawaiian rolls.

Sorry for all the cliffhangers!!!!!!!! *rawr* XD

Ew, I just made myself cringe.

Ok, byeeeee ma peeps <3