(3) MATE! and She Talks!?

~Kayden's.POV~

I walked in the house and shut the door. I rubbed the back of my neck, worn out from pack duties.

"Guys, I'm back!" I yelled.

"In here!" I heard Jade yell back, from kitchen. I started walking and the closer I got the more jumpy and excited my wolf Kay got.

'Dude, you ok.' I asked concerned

'Yep.' He said happily. Weirdo.

I walked around the corner and froze. The sent of spring water and strawberries hit me... Right in front of me was my mate, sitting down fixing to eat a cupcake.....

"It's her." I said pointing at her.

She had long straight brown hair, emerald green bright eyes, and dark red plump lips. She looked about 5'3 or 5'4, and she looked 16, maybe 17. Let's just say, she is gorgeous!

"What about her?" Zara asked while my mate had confused face. Aww, she is so cute.

"She's my mate." I said quietly but they could still hear me with their werewolf hearing, except for her.

"Wow! Really!? That's amazing!" Zara exclaimed.

"Dude, congrats." Cole said happily.

"I didn't see that one coming." Jade and Shawn said in unison.

"Well, there goes my chance." Logan said crossing his arms and pouting. I growled and he held his hands up.

"Dude I was messing." He said laughing.

I looked at her and seen her writing something down.

Well, I'mma head out. She wrote and gave it to us. Can she talk?

She picked up her phone, earbuds and note pad. She stood up and went to walk past me, but I reached my arm out and grabbed her waist. She jumped and looked at me with fear.

"You can't go. I won't let you."

~Nadia's.POV~

I tried to walk past the dude who's name I didn't know, but he grabbed my waist and pulled me back to him. I jumped and looked at him scared.

"You can't go. I won't let you." He said
I looked at him with shock and then narrowed my eyes at him. Oh really?

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down. I lifted my knee and hit him in his tiny friend. He let go and I ran out the door and into the woods.

"Get her!" I heard the dude yell. Who does he think he is? The boss of everyone?

I pushed myself to go faster and faster to where everything was a blur. I felt like I was flying. I felt free. I have never ran this fast. I wonder if this is how vampires feel when they are running

I started running down a hill. I didn't even get half way down when I lost my footing and fell. I started rolling the rest of the way down. I was near the bottom when I was able to lay straight up and slow myself down. My heel was rubbing against the dirt slowing me down, but only a little.

As I go closer to the bottom, I realized it was a cliff. I panicked and struggled to stop. I ended turning back on my side rolling down faster. I got closer and finally reached the bottom. I rolled right off the cliff, but I reached my hand out and grabbed the edge. I felt tears forming. Oh my god, I'm going to die.

My hands started slipping and I started crying.

'Ok Nadia, put on your big girl britches on and stop crying. You're gonna be fine' I told myself. I wiped my eyes on my shoulders.