(12) Queen Venus

Nadia:

We pulled up into my parents driveway. I looked over at Ty and seen his hands shaking and he had a worried face. I leaned over the driver seat and put my hand on his.

"It's going to be fine Ty. They're going to love you." I said with a soothing smile. He smiled and nodded at me.

"Common let's go inside." I said and got out. Kayden and Ty were walking on both sides of me. Kayden and Ty threw their arms around my shoulders and I wrapped my arms around their waist. I smiled up at them as they smiled back down at me.

I ran up to the door and knocked. Before anyone could say anything I just walked in.

"Common guys!" I yelled at them. They slowly stepped inside and stood at the doorway.

"Nadia? Is that you?" My moms voice say from the kitchen. I smiled lightly and walked in the kitchen.

"Yeah mom. It is." She smiled and crushed me in a big hug.

"I thought you were never coming home. Whoever your new friends are must be amazing." She said with a jokingly smile.

"Well I brought my friends for you and dad to meet. Also, I need to ask you a few questions." I said as my smile dropped. She frowned and nodded. She walked to were the stairs began and yell up them.

"Mike our daughter is back!" She yelled. Not long after, my dad's footsteps could be heard running down the steps. I laughed as he ran to me and crushed me in a hug.

"I missed you to dad." I said when he let me go.

"Uh can we go in the living room? There's a few people I'd like you to meet." I said. They nodded and follow me to the living room.

"Guys, these are my parents Mike and Lena." I said pointing at my parents.

"Mom, dad. There are my friends, Kayden, Cole, Shawn, Logan, Zara, Jade, Taylor, the twins Brett and Seth and...." I paused and took Ty's hand. I seen Kayden narrow his eyes at Ty but I gave him a 'it's fine' look.

"This is-"

"Tyler?" My mom and dad asked at the same time. I was shocked that they noticed it was him but then again, I did tell him so.

"You remember me?" He asked tears brimming his eyes.

"Of course we remember you!" My mom said and hugged him. Dad joined in on the hug and I just stood there.

'Well don't I feel loved.' I thought jokingly as I crossed my arms. All the sudden I was pulled into the hug by my dad.

Once we pulled apart, we all sat down.

"Ok mom, dad. 1st question. Are we adopted?" I asked they looked at me in shock.

"Of course not!" My mom said. Ok well, we're not adopted so that leaves the other question.

"Are y'all werewolves?" I asked bluntly. My dad looked at me in shock while my mom looked at me in fear.

"Hunny, why do you ask?" My mom asked.

"I take that as a yes." I said crossing my arms. "Also, are we related to royalty?" My mom sighed and closed her eyes.

"Yes hun, we are werewolves and we are related to royalty. We are related to the royals far, far, far down the line on my side of the family." She said opening her eyes.

"Also, every thousand years someone from our family is chosen as the next Moon Goddess. The last to be chosen as the Moon Goddess rejected her duties. When she did that Eros, God of War and Fire over threw the very last Moon Goddess that ruled. After he over threw her the whole royal family was wiped out, or so he thought...." My mom said sadly. Wow, that is alot to take in. Wait a minute. I know that the moon goddess is real but since I'm actually related to her does that mean that the internet could have been right? Could Ty have been right? Am I really the next moon goddess? If so, then what is Ty considering that we both have the birthmark?

"What happened?" Zara asked interested.

"My mother had gave birth to me on the exact day that the royal family was wiped out, but before they found her and me, she escape. We went through an underground tunnel. Once we were out she went inside a hole that was under a huge tree. Every week, for fifteen years she went out and hunted us some food, but one day she never came back. I waited a few days for her to come back til I went to find her. I found her body at the bottom of a cliff. When I reached her body I found mark on her wrist. It said the last one gone. It had the sign of Eros on it. Little did he know that she wasn't the last one and she's still not..." My mom said fighting back tears.

"Wait a minute. This happened hundreds of years ago right?" I asked.

"Yes." She said looking at me in confusion.

"So how old are you?" I asked. Oops, that was more rude than I thought in my head.

She laughed quietly and shook her head. My face flushed in embarrassment.

"I'm 1,556 years old (I made up an random number) but I stopped ageing at the age of 35." She said.

"Cool!" Logan yelled.

"What about dad?" I asked looking at him sitting there.

"I met your dad a few hundred years later. The only reason he stopped ageing at the age of 39 is because he is my mate." She said.

"I have a question." Ty finally said. "Why do we have the birthmarks of the elements?" He asked. Oh yeah! That was another question I had.

"Well Nadia has it because she is supposed to be the next Moon Goddess but unless Eros is taken down then she won't be able to fulfill her destiny. And you, I have no clue. The elements were also wiped out and there were only five. Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and the most powerful one of all, Queen Venus.... She had all the elements and more power than anyone except for the Moon Goddess. Legend has it that she was killed by one of her own people. Poison was put in her food and later that night she was killed, but that's just what the legend says." My mom said shrugging her shoulders.

"Mom, what if someone had all the elements?" I asked.

"Well I'm not sure. I guess that the powers go to a random person when they are born every thousand years." She said like it was no big deal.

"So I'm that random child. That's cool." I said nodding my head.

"Wait what!?" Her and dad asked shocked.

"Surprise." I said nervously with jazz hands.

_____

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had writers block. If it sucks, I'm sorry🙁

Vote
And
Comment!!!