(9) My First Kiss

(I redid this chapter)

It's only been a week. I have been here for a whole week, without seeing my parents and they still haven't texted and told me to come home. I'm not going to pretend to be surprised, they probably have been out on dates and is happy that I'm being social.

Ty, the guy that I met while shopping, well I still haven't heard from him. I'm not surprised about that either. I probably intimidated him. I am however surprised that I'm not the only person with a strange ability.

"Hey! Breakfast is ready!" Logan yelled from downstairs. I quickly put some nice clothes on, consisting of black ripped skinny jeans, an charcoal grey crop top that has an American flag on the front and black combat boots.

I ran out of my room, leaving the door wide open and ran down the stairs. I slowed down and jogged into the kitchen.

"Hey people." I said and grabbed a plate.

"Hey Nadia." Cole said. "Want some bacon?" He asked with an odd smile. I put my hand on my hip and narrowed my eyes at him.

"What did you do it it?" I demanded.

"Nothing just look!" He said defensively. I walked over to him and look down. Laying on a glass plate was bacon and written in bacon was 'Go outside -Kayden'. I smiled and picked up six pieces of bacon, three spoons of scrambled eggs, two fried eggs with salt and pepper, and biscuit and chocolate gravy. I grabbed a spoon and started to walk outside.

  "Is that all for her?" A woman asked quietly from behind me.

  "How is she so tiny? She's eating like a pig." Another woman said.

  "Bitch..." I said in a low voice. I sat on the porch steps and stuffed my face.

  "Now!" Someone shouted causing me to jump and drop my spoon that had eggs on it. Balloons and confetti exploded everywhere. When the confetti cleared up, I seen Kayden holding up a large piece of white cardboard, surrounded by color and in bold black letters said "Will you go on a date with me right now?" He sat down the cardboard and opened his arms.

"Please." He said with a nervous smile. Excitedly, I sat down my plate and ran over to him and jumped into arms.

"Yes!" I said happily.
.
.
.
.
"So where are we going?" I asked, playing with the rim of my light pink shirt that came an inch below my belly button.

"You'll see." He said as we rounded a corner. We drove past Pizza Hut and had me thinking about how I never got to eat my breakfast because a wolf pup took it.

"I'm hungry." I said turning back towards him. He smiled and pulled into a parking lot. I looked around and seen a billion more people here. We were at the movies.

"What are we going to watch?" I asked curiously and excitedly. He smiled and got out. He walked around the truck to my door. I looked at the cardboard stand that was in front of the doors to the movies that had the list of movies playing this evening.

Venom
•Transformers
•Spider-Man
•Pirates of the Caribbean
•Twlight

"Wait... Pirates of the Caribbean!? Jonny Debt!" I yelled and pushed the door open right as Kayden went to open it for me, causing it to hit Kayden and make him hit the ground. I jumped out and shut the door.

  "Come on, come on, come on! Let's go!" I said and jerked him off the ground.

  "Slow down crazy." He said laughing.

"Crazy people don't know they're crazy, I know I'm crazy, therefore I'm not crazy. Isn't that crazy?" I said laughing.

  "Now where did you hear that from?" He asked as we walked through the doors.

  "It's a quote by Jonny Debt." I said with a big smile. I started laughing but not laughing at me, more like laughing with me.

"You're such a nerd." He said.

After the movie, we went outside and stood beside the truck in silence. Not an awkward silence but a comfortable one. It was almost completely dark out but the moon was completely visible.

"So where do you want to eat?" He asked opening my door for me. He closed the door and went around the truck and got in.

"Hmm, let's see. How about...." I said thinking for a good three minutes. "Oh, how about Pizza Hut!? I seen it earlier on the way here and it made me really want some." I said knowing I had a big, idiotic looking smile on my face.

"You know, I was just wanting pizza too" He said with a smile and cranked the truck up.
.
.
.
.
"We would like a large pepperoni pizza and a large cheese pizza with two- no three batches garlic knots." I told the waitress with a smile. She looked down at me in shock. Was getting that much food not enough.

"Is...that it?" She asked I nodded my head and she slowly turned and then walked away a bit quicker.

"Okay, I'm back. Sorry the bathroom was being cleaned and I couldn't wait so I had to go across the street." He said apologetically with a small smile.

"Here are your drinks miss. Oh you are on a date! I thought you were going to eat all that food by yourself." She said laughing. Well it's not like I couldn't eat all of it.... hoe. I take that offensively.

"No offense." She said. To late.

"Anyways, I am Kyla Laine and I will be your waitress." She said with a big smile. Okay, I guess I can be nice.

"I'm Nadia Vixen and thank-you." I said kindly.

  "Wait a sec, I know you. We got to school together. I thought you couldn't talk." She said.

"Well ya see...." I started saying "I've always been able to talk but I never liked it so one day I just stop. I mainly did it because when I talked people automatically assumed that I was a preppy, rich, spoiled rotten girl. Plus it got people to stop talking to me." I said with a awkward smile.

"Ohh I see. Well, your secret is safe with me." She said. "I'll be back in a sec." She told us and walked off.

"Well... that was something." Kayden said with a short chuckle.
.
.
.
.
"Thank you for talking me to the movies and for buying pizza and for bringing me here." I said looking around the nature trail. I looked back at him and seen him smiling.

"Your welcome but thank you for saying yes and going on a date with me." He said turning towards me and grabbed my hands.

"Thank you for a wonderful time." He said leaning down inching his face towards mine. Out of nowhere, thunder boomed and rain started pouring down on us. We started screaming and laughing and ran out of the woods and back to the truck. He hopped in and laughed even harder.

"That was... random." He said looking me with a big smile.

"I was thinking the same thing."

He leaned towards me and then stopped hesitantly. I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him closer to me. Then, I placed my lips on his, gently kissing his soft lips.

OMG. I just had my first kiss. And I kissed him.