(14) Who-When-Where

Nadia:

  My head pounding and my eyes burning, I groaned in pain and rolled over. My back started hurting telling me that I should not have moved.

"Ow." I strained out and laid back on the solid brick feeling thing I had woken up on. I looked around the dark and creepy room I was in. There was a very dim light bulb, I long stone hallway and there were iron bars at my door.

"Wait a sec.. Am I in a dungeon?" I asked no one in particular."

"Yes indeed, you very much are." An unknown voice said coming from outside my cell in the darkness. I creepy figure came out of the dark and right in front of the cell door.

"Who are you." I asked with my eyebrows narrowed.

"I'm very surprised with you Nadia. I expected you to be crying and begging me to let you go." He said opening the door. I backed up, the edge of the bed hitting the back of my knees causing me to fall on the bed.

"How do you know my name?" I asked looking up at him as he stepped into the light. He had dark hair and eyes that were cold as ice. He gave me a creepy smile and then laughed, like what's so funny?

"I know all about you Nadia. I know your parents, I know your brother, and I know that you have all the element powers and I know that you are suppose to be the next Moon Goddess." He stated knowingly.

"What are you going to do with me?" I asked, fear working it's way inside me. I backed up more, my back going against the damp wall. The coolness of the wall made me realize that I was still in my bathing suit and it was still wet. "And how long have I been here?" I asked. If my bathing suit was still wet then I couldn't have been here long.

"I'll let the boss tell you the answer to the first question and you've been here for about ten hours." He answered.

The boss? Who's the boss?

We went swimming at three-thirty and if I've been here about for ten hours then it is about one-thirty now.

"I must go now." He said walking out of the cell. "And I will send someone down in the morning to give you some 'dry' clothes but for now, try to get some sleep." He said with his back to me and then walked out.

I've been kidnapped, I'm in a wet bathing suit and currently sleeping in a cold, damp, barely lit cell and I have no clue where I am....

Well it could be worse.

I laid down in the cold bed and covered up with a quilt that only covered from my shoulders to my ankles. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty." A male voice said. I heard the door open and footsteps walk in. I opened my eyes, blinking a few times to get them to stop burning and sat up. I sat up, crossed my legs and tugged the quilt around my body.

I was freezing. I'm pretty sure I was paler than normal and my lips were blue.

"Well, maybe not such a beauty now." The guy said tilting his head to the side.

"W-what do you w-want?" I shivered. He looked at me blankly.

"Well if you're gonna be rude I guess I won't give you dry clothes." He said. I looked at his hands and seen that he was holding a stack of clothes.

"P-please. I'm s-sorry." I said closing my eyes.

"Why don't you just start a fire with your wolf magic?" He asked rolling his eyes. I forgot all about my magic. I tried to concentrate to start a fire. Maybe I could get out of here.

"There's no use in trying. They injected you with wolfs bane. It's shuts you out from being able to communicate, shift, speak with your inner wolf and it makes you weak." He told me.

Like I didn't already know that it made me weak. I sighed and slumped back.

"Here." He said tossing me the pile of clothes. "I'm not like the rest of them." He said and leaned on the cell wall. I grabbed the clothes and raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?" He asked confused. I looked down at the clothes and then back at him.

"C-can you turn around?" I asked as I sat there still shivering.

"Oh right. My bad." He said and turned around. I laughed slightly and untied my bathing suit.

"So what's your name?" I asked as I slid a grey hoodie on that came to my knees. It felt weird not having a bra on but this was better than nothing.

"Rage." He simply said. He didn't seem to thrill with the name.

"That's a nice name." I said as I stepped in a pair of dark purple underwear and then pulled a pair of black leggings on. "I'm finished."

He looked at me up and down. His eyes landed on my feet.

"Sorry they didn't give you any shoes... or socks." He said as if he really was sorry.

He opened the door all the way and stood aside. He looked afraid. Not for him, but for me.

"It's time to go meet Fang. The boss." He said.

From the look on his face, I knew I should be afraid.

Sorry it is a short chapter and grammar errors. I was trying to hurry and type but from what I did check it seems okay.
Plz VOTE. COMMENT. AND SHARE WITH OTHERS.❤️