(15) Fang

Fang up top
This is a redone chapter.

Nadia:

Me and Rage made our way down the dark hall. I asked him about six minutes ago if we were almost out of here and his response was 'almost there' but from what I could see I was gonna be a little while longer before we got out of here.

"Do you know what he wants with me? Fang I mean." I asked. Saying their names out loud kinda felt weird to me but it was respectful, not that they deserved it.

"I do but I can't tell you." He said guilt laced in his voice. I could feel in my gut that he wanted out of here but was to afraid to run.

"Can you at least give me a heads up on what to expect?" I asked. I wanted to- no I needed -to know what was gonna happen to me.

"Fang is going to ask you a question but you'll only have one of two choices to chose from. Neither of the choices are so great either." He told me as we turned left. I don't know what but I had a feeling that I needed to get out of here.

We walked up some stone, moss covered, spiral stairs and came to an iron door. Rage took out a key from his back pocket and unlocked the door. All the sudden a plan came to mind. The bad thing about this plan though was that it was gonna take a few days, a week and a half at the most. The reason for that was, I needed to shift first.

We walked through the mansion that I was being held captive in. I was looking around trying to memorize each turn and window for my escape when suddenly Rage stopped and I walked right into his back.

"Watch it idiot!" He yelled at me turning around. I was shocked at first but then I noticed. His eyes were narrowed but I could see that deep down it pained him to act this way. This must mean that we were here. Behind the door that Rage stood in front of lead to Fang.

He turned around and knocked on the door. Waiting for an answer for about five minutes the door swung open and an middle aged man, not to bad looking stood there with nothing but a towel on, low enough to see his v-line. His hair was dripping water, some of the drops landing on him and sliding down his bare chest all the way down to the towel.

He looked over Rage's shoulder and down at me. His lips curved up into a mischievous smile. I cowered further behind Rage's back in fear.

"Please, do come in." He said, his voice sounding full of joy.

Rage walked in, me following close behind. He stopped by the huge bed and stood there standing straight up with his hands behind his back.

"I'll be right back. I have to go dress myself." Fang said and walked into what looked to be a bathroom.

"So what exactly is gonna happen?" I asked.

"Like I said. He is going to ask you something, I'm not sure what the question is but I do know that your choices can't be to good.

I stride there thinking about every worse question I could think of and how I would answer them. The door clicked and Fang walked out of the bathroom in a dark blue tuxedo with his hair styled back. There were some pieces of his hair that was lose around his face.

"Rage, please let us alone." Fang said. Rage nodded and walked out the door closing it on his way out.

"So Nadia, I hear that you the all powerful element wolf and the next moon goddess." He said sitting in a chair at the desk he had.

"Yes. I believe that is true." I said be sarcastic.

"Tell me Nadia, do you plan to take the roll of becoming the next moon goddess?" He asked. I had no clue where this was going but honesty is the best policy.

"Yes I do."

"And how do you plan to do that?" He asked with a mischievous smile.

"I dunno. I guess she'll pass it on to me when it's my time." I said confused.

"Yes. Yes she will." He said with a light chuckle. "Nadia, you do know that in order to take the throne, you have to die, right? Or did no one tell you?" He laughed a little louder. Okay there was no way that was true. Even if it was, Ty never would have told me if it was true.

"Bullshit." I said and walked towards the door. I twisted the know and right when it opened, it was slammed shut.

"Don't try to walk out on me dear Nadia." He whispered in my ear. "Now, I have a proposition for you." He said walking to his bed. I let out a shaky breath and turned around.

"And that is?" I asked.

"One, you will marry me and let me use you as my personal weapon to wipe out all packs or two, you will become the Rouge Packs stripper slave." He said crossing his legs and folded his hands together in his lap.

Rage was right. There was no good choice.

"I-I don't-" I stuttered trying to find an answer.

"Don't strain yourself. You don't have to answer right now. You have three days to answer or I'll make the choice for you." He said the last part with narrowed eyes. I nodded slightly and looked down.

"Rage!" Fang yelled. Two minutes later Rage walked in.

"Take her back to her cell and give her food and water." Fang said. It's so cold down there. Rage nodded and signaled for me to follow him out.

He opened my cell door and I walked in.

"Was I right?" He asked. I nodded and sat on the bed.

"Yea, you were."