(8) Who are you?

Nadia:

I slowly slipped the red dress up over my hips. It fit me like a glove. Why do they have these type of clothing!?

I looked at my reflection in the bathroom mirror. My hair was down except for the little bun sitting on top of my head. My hair was in wavey curls, and my make up was on point. It was three different shades of brown. The lightest brown was in the crease of my eyelids. Then the second lightest brown was in the middle, and then it faded to the dark brown on the edge. My eyeliner was winged and they put fake eyelashes on with some mascara. They put dark red/ purple lipstick on and also some blush on my cheek bones.

The dress was beautiful! It was bright red. It was short and tight showing off my curves. It was a 'v' cut and the top of it wrapped around my neck, making it look like a collar. I was also wearing black ankle boots that had hidden wedges.

I opened the bathroom door and slowly walked out. My head was down looking at the ground.

"Oh my...." Taylor said quietly. Oh no. Do I look bad?

"You look... beautiful!" Zara exclaimed clapping her hands. I looked up and seen them all smiling. They were dressed up to. Zara had on a peach colored short wavey dress with light pink slip on shoes. Her hair was fishtailed braid going down her back.

Jade was wearing a tight navy blue dress that came to her knees. There were little gems going around her waist and neck line. She was wearing black heels and her hair was flipped to the side with a bobby pin holding a strand of her hair back. Her hair was also curled.

Taylor was wearing a light purple dress that came to her mid thigh and was flowly. It was a 'v' cut to but her's had the middle part of her dress cut out, showing her belly button piercing. Her hai was up in a ponytail and she had a few strands of hair hanging out around her face. She was wearing silver heels and was holding a wallet.

"Thank you Zara. Thank you all so much." I said kindly. I opened my arms and we all had a big group hug.

We walked downstairs and seen the boys sitting on the couch watching TV and talking to each other.

"How long does it take to get dres-" Shawn stopped talking when he seen Zara.

"Holy shit..." The twins said at the same time looking at me shock.

"What are y'all looking at?" Kayden asked confused. Cole was still staring at me when he just pointed at me. Kayden turned around and his mouth instantly dropped.

"Y-you look s-stunning." Kayden said stuttering. I giggled and blushed looking down.

"So, how about we head out?" Jade said.

"Yeah, let's go!" We all shouted and got in the truck.

The song Sympathy by Clean Bandit came on.

"I just wanna be part if your sympathy." I sung. I stopped singing once I realized that they were all staring at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"N-nothing. You just sound amazing." Cole said in amazement. I blushed and looked down.

"We're here! Finally!" Us girls shouted and got out. We flipped our hair dramatically and then looked at each other with a straight face.

All the sudden we all busted out laughing and walked inside the mall.

New clothes here I come....
.
.
.
.

Can I get these?" I asked Kayden shyly. I was scared of asking him for anything because it wasn't my money.

"Yes babe. Whatever you want, you can get." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me. I smiled up at him and hugg him back. He was so tall!
.
.
.
"Can we get something to eat now?" I groaned.

"Finally, someone besides me is hungry." Logan said. I laughed and looked at Kayden.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked with a small smile and laugh.

"Food." I said.

"What kind of food?" He asked laughing.

"Chick filet!" I yelled causing abunch of people to look at me strangly.

"I'm going to head to the bathroom right quick." I told them a walked off.

"Be careful!" Kayden shouted to me. I waved him off and continued walking.

Gosh, I had to pee.

I walked out of the girls restroom. I pulled my phone out from in between my bra to look at my notifications.

Ooo, I have 3.2k votes on my story on Wattpad.

Love this story!

Amazing!!

Omfg, I love it! You are the bestest!

I love all your stories!

Aw, these comments are so nice. I wonder if I could become a famous writer.

I was still looking down at my phone when I bumped into someone. I know it wasn't Kayden, because everytime we touch I feel little sparks of electricity.

I looked up and seen a boy with brown emo hair style. He had green eyes and looked about 19 years old.

"Sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention." I said nervously playing with my dress.

"It's fine. I should've moved out of the way." He said laughing it off.

"I'm Ty." He said holding out his right hand.

"Nice to meet you Ty." I responded shaking his hand. I seen a black mark on his right hand between his thumb and index finger. It instantly caught my attention. It was a creasent moon... like my birthmark!

"Um, cool tattoo." I said not really paying attention to him.

"It's my birthmark." He said. My head snapped up to his in shock.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief. He smiled uncomfortably.

"Uh, yeah. Odd right?" He asked.

"N-no. No it's not. Look." I said and turned around. I moved my hair and showed him my birthmark.

"Wow you have one to!" He said shocked and rubbed his thumb over my birthmark.

"Yeah... I have a question." I said nervously.

"What is it?" He asked.

"D-does your glow sometimes?" I asked playing with my fingers.

"Yeah, but only when I.... nevermind." He said

"Can you read minds?" I asked before I could stop myself.

"No." He said plainly. Darn, now I feel like an idiot.

"I can look into someone's past, present and future." He said bluntly.

"Really? And it glows when you do?" He nodded and smiled. I at this point was excited. I'm not the only one!

"I read minds." I said. He looked at me in amazement.

"Um here is my number. I need to go. Bye." I said and waved him a goodbye.

"Bye Nadia." He said with a sad smile. When did I tell him my name?

Ty:

Is this really her? Have I actually found her? She looks even more beautiful than she was described.

"Um here is my number. I need to go. Bye." She said with an excited smile and waved goodbye.

"Bye Nadia." I said quietly.

"My little sister...."

Plot twist! There are TWO!

Tell me what you think!!!!

Thank you!