(17) The Pla

(Rage up top)
Nadia

We went into action. I walked down the halls of Fangs huge mansion. I was undercover as one of the maids. I had my hair pulled back into a low ponytail with a little hat on to cover my eyes and a white and black dress.

I walked into the kitchen and started washing the dishes from the packs dinner. I kept my head down so no one would recognize me.

"You must be a new girl." I voice from another girl said. I turned my head to the side to see who it was. It was another maid. She looked to be around twelve or thirteen. She had bruises on her face and her body shook. I can only imagine what the guys around here has done to her.

"Yeah. I am." I said and started rinsing the soap off the dishes.

"I've been here for three years. I was nine when they found me running from a pack called Crescent Moon." She said has she started washing the other half of the dishes. I felt guilty because the reason she is here is because of my pack, but she is twelve. I need to get her out of here.

"Do you ever want to run away?" I asked. She froze and looked down at her feet.

"I've tried more than once but they always catch me. It's impossible." She said.

"Have you shifted yet?" I asked. She shook her head and sighed.

"I was going to try again when I shifted but I don't shift till I'm thirteen." I looked around to make sure no body else was in the kitchen.

"Have you heard of the new prisoner?" I asked She looked at me confused.

"The girl they brought in like five days ago?" She asked. I nodded not looking at her. "No. But I hear she's powerful but hasn't shifted yet." Thank you Rage. I smiled and looked at her.

"I shifted three days ago." I said with a small smirk. She gasped and put her soapy hands over her hand. "I'm getting out of her tonight. I have a friend helping me. Do you want to come? You can ride on my back." Tears filled her eyes as she jumped for joy.

"What's going on in here?" A voice boomed causing us to freeze. We turned around and put our heads down.

"Sorry sir beta." The girl said shaking. He walked up to up and stood there.

"Who are you?" He asked. Shit, I never thought of a name to use! I started to freak out. "Fine don't talk. I'll get her too." He said. I looked up through my eyelashes and seen him raise his hand up. It flew down towards the girl.

"Nadia. My name is Nadia." I growled as I caught his arm. I twisted his arm and shoved him to the ground.

"Your- Your eyes are purple and green." He said staring up at me with fear. I smirked and turned and grabbed a knife from the sink and stabbed him between his eyes.

I heard footsteps and stood protectively in front of her. I seen Rage run into the kitchen with a worried expression. He looked down at the guy and then at the girl behind me.

"Tanya." He gave a breath of relief. "You found her." He said. I was beyond confused right now.

"Bubby!" She yelled and ran to hug him. Ohhh siblings. They must have kept them apart. I'll have to ask later.

"We need to go."He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me with him and Tanya. "All the rouges are gearing up for war against your pack."

We busted out the doors and into the night. Paws hit the ground behind us quickly.

"No." I said. Something rushed through my veins. I threw Tanya on my back as we ran. "I know this is a lot to ask but can you hold them off for a good five minutes?" I asked. He nodded and stopped to fight the few behind us.

I seen a broken tree in front of me and jumped over it, shifting mid air. Tanyas scream shot out as she was still in the air. She landed on my back and kept her head down.

I heard a howl shoot through the night. Fang. Fear and anger rushed through me. Red and purple light floated from my fur. My element powers. Fire and air.

"Woah." She said clearly amazed. I imagined the wind blowing my fast through the air. I hope this works. I opened my eyes and seen my paws running in thin air faster than ever.

I kept my eyes open and thought of a forest fire. It would slow the rouges down, blow their cover, help Rage, and give Kayden a signal. Tyler would know I'm heading home.

Just a few more minutes.

Kayden.

"It has been almost a week! Where is my mate?" I shouted. I was angry and restless.

"We have searched everywhere." One of my guards said frightened. I need to find her. We have tried everything.

"Kayden." Tyler said standing up and walked over to my window. I looked out the window and seen fire.

Fire? Kay asked just as confused as I was.

"Nadia. She's back. That's a fire signal." He said. I ran out of my dads office and out of the pack house. Right as I got outside, a purple and blue wolf jumped out of the woods through fire.

How did she not burn?

"Nadia." I ran to her. I seen a young girl slide off and hide behind her. She shifted with no clothes on. She sighed annoyed. I handed her my shirt and then hugged her. I had her back.

After about a minute she pulled back.

"Rouges." She said with wide eyes.

" She said with wide eyes

(Tanya up top)